CWT

CWT Employee Reviews

I worked with a lot of good people
Worker (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 23, 2014
A day at work went fast because I was always busy, I got along with my co-workers and management.
Was a good place to work
food service worker (Former Employee), Seattle, waFebruary 21, 2014
It was full of new experiences, and the things that I learned to do was how to serve quickly, accurately and promptly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with patients that had dimentia. Managemet was good. they looked out for their people and tried to do what was best for the operations of the kitchen.
Wonderful Clients
Travel Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 7, 2013
When working with this company I was extremely happy working with my clients. But my manager had no concept of how to manage an office or its people. She was rude, condescending, and had a habit of thinking she knew it all. Not to mention on more than one occasion she proved herself wrong. She also had no qualms about yelling at you right in the office if she thought you were wrong. Which was extremely embarrassing considering it is only big enough to be a three person team. She has absolutely no sense of decorum at all.
Military Environment
Branch Manager, Military and Government Markets (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 19, 2013
I enjoyed my employees and working with our men and women in the service.
High volume and exciting opportunity working on the Apple account.
Manager, Meeting and Event Services (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 26, 2013
Nothing typical about handling over 3,000 meetings a year. Managed 14 direct reports and 14 more in-direct reports to help with the high volume and have to have it now environment at Apple.
i work with family & friends & that is a plus to me.
Helper/Installer (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: work in a outside enviroment
Cons: the weather & the economy
its a good job & i like it its just not consistant & with the weather its been real slow lately. if we were steady i would stay which even with finding work else where i will still help them out.
Work therapy
Office Manager (Former Employee), East Orange, NJJanuary 10, 2013
Working with veterans striving for the some of the same goals
good esbalishment to work in good co worker
Kitchen Worker (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAOctober 22, 2012
i work as work restorration for the va hospital in coatesville
Start up company with severe cash problems - below break even
Controller (Former Employee), Carthage, MOJune 21, 2012
My main task was to establish a process for documentation of the government reimbursement process for Renewable Identification Numbers (gallons of renewable fuel sold to customers) with a reimbursement subsidy by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.

At potnetial increasing volumes management began transition to a third party who was already "brokering" the sale of the RINs to large oil companies. They began to get copies of the documentation I set up locally, and will eventually file the generation and separatin data with the EPA as an agent for the company. They decided to make a change.
Fast paced must be a self starter to be hired
Mobile Troubleshooter (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNMarch 25, 2012
Pros: performance bonuses were given
Cons: closed company
The company was customer orientated 100% no problem job or problem was too small or too difficult to preform. I am sorry they had to close the doors.