Position: Senior Web UI Engineer, HTML 5
Imagine if Apple were to design a BI package. As the Senior Web UI Engineer, you have a critical role in the design, prototyping, and implementing of innovative types of web visualizations and analytics aimed at helping engineers solve increasingly complex systems and analyze associated simulation results. You must think like an analyst to create the next generation of design configuration modeling and simulation data browsers. And you have to design concepts and techniques to support the analysis work for a wide range of industry types.
Compensation will be aggressive for the right candidate.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and 4+ years relevant experience
- Attention to detail, sense of style in implementing UIs.
- Knowledge of interaction design and information design (you do NOT
need to be a graphic designer) -- you care deeply about integrated
- Experience writing unit / functional / integration tests.
- Experience with asynchronous programming, multi-threading, and job/messaging queues.
- Able to politely and constructively challenge all assumptions, andwork through hard problems.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Linux literacy and experience working with cloud-based
- infrastructure, particularly on AWS.
- If you are interested, please send us pointers to your work on SourceForge, GitHub, or the web. We'd love to hear from you!
CyDesign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to national security matters related to some of our projects, US Citizenship or US permanent residency is a requirement for this position.
CyDesign Labs is a Palo Alto based, well-funded startup, currently about 35 people (mostly technical), that offers competitive salaries,...