This position is for an SAP Functional Analyst.
- Analyze, design, and test enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with clients and implementation team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Design system specifications and interfaces for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to functional standards.
- Provide support toward installation of SAP application releases into production.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Provide SAP application support within one of Project sub-teams.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Work with Client and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- US Citizen
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Requirements Analysis, Functional Design or Application Testing.
- Minimum two (2) years SAP experience.
- Knowledge of SAP configuration in one or more of the following modules: Real Property and Project Systems
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Cyber Solutions & Services, Inc. (CSSI) is an economically disadvantaged, women owned, small business (EDWOSB) whose core management...