CyberLogitec (www.cyberlogitec.com) is a solution provider specialized in maritime & logistics industry. Since the company established in 2000, we have been developing cutting-edge solutions, based on extensive experience with operating the IT system of the Hanjin Shipping Group.
We have an immediate opening for a Junior level IT System Administrator at Container Terminal in Long Beach, where we have just completed the implementation of the new Terminal Operating System and where we continuously provide maintenance service afterwards.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain Active Directory and MS Exchange servers on daily basis
- Assist in planning, designing, documenting, and implementing various systems that includes desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications
- Analyze and manage Windows Systems, file servers, mail servers, database servers, monitoring servers, threat management, and log files.
- Design and implement hardware, system software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of systems.
- Plan, test, and implement installations, migrations, upgrades/updates, maintenance fixes, vendor-supplied patches and new releases of systems, software, and hardware, where applicable.
- Conduct performance and storage capacity planning, both short-term and long-term, to monitor the capacity of all server infrastructure devices and to ensure stability.
- Provide network and desktop support to over 200 users in 5 branches, by diagnosing and resolving issues and/or by addressing any daily inquiries users may have, such as using the network, accessing files, etc.
- Create and distribute User guides and installation guides
- Maintain documentation on physical and logical layout and assets of H/W and system S/W architectures.
- May be required to cover early morning and late night shifts in emergency situations or when maintenance would impact business processes
- May be required to be available to travel at a moment’s notice
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows server, administration, and configuration in the following areas:
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2010 Servers
- VMWare and SAN Storage environment
- DNS, Ftp, and File Server
- MS Exchange Servers and Clustering
- MS Active Directory Servers
- Basic Network Administration (Cisco switches, routers)
- Unix, Linux experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of fundamental server administration concepts
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written forms with users and office staff
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with new updates and changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related field required; AND
- 3-5 years of experience in a complex IT environment, operating Servers, Storages, network equipment, etc.
- Windows Server Certification highly desired
Cyberlogitec America offers full benefits package to its regular full-time employees, which includes: Medical coverage, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401K and Pension Plan.