Cymetrix Employee Reviews in United States

Don't do it
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 12, 2016
Unstable environment .., coworkers are friendly tho........... Raises are not good .... No bonus .. Favoritism .... Always about the client .. Not the worker
Pros
NA
appreciated the free lunches
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 3, 2016
Answered inbound calls, assisted with payment plans for patients that were behind on bills. Made outbound calls to delinquent patients as well. Work environment was good.
Pros
they did provide a lot of lunches for the company
Cons
lunch was not long enough
Not a great place
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 23, 2016
This company had work ethics issues. I would not work for them again. High staff turnover and lack of expertise. Company provided technology that did not meet client expectations and numerous glitch's
Pros
travel was great
Cons
no company support, benefits were not great
Rewarding position
Government Program Specialist/Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJanuary 28, 2016
The work required close attention to detail and knowledge of medical conditions and social security disability criteria. Co-workers were helpful. Assisting customers with applying for assistance was very rewarding and made coming to work rewarding as well as easy. Cymetrix as a whole is very disorganized and policies are up for interpretation.
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
Healthcare
great workers and managers
Patient Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 23, 2016
a typical day will be making sure you have that coffee get ready for the customers have that customer service ready at all times and be direct with the manager or employees if you are lost or need help.
Pros
breaks and lunch
Review of Cymetrix
Managed Care Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 13, 2015
Cymetrix was instrumental in my transition from client relations to revenue cycle management. Prior to my employment with them, my background was mostly in client relations/customer services. I strongly recommend this employer for anyone who is self motivated and able to keep with high expectation of productivity.
Pros
Provide wide array of knowlege based on contracts you are assigned.
Cons
Micro-management style can be a bit much for self motivated.
Upper Management
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 24, 2015
The time I spent at Cymetrix was a revolving door, not only with the workers but with the management staff. I was there for a year and the entire management team changed twice. The one guy they had there that was a pleasure to work for he left and things got worse. The director in a meeting told us that if she could eat in 30 min we need to be able to eat and they did not have a place to purchase lunch on site, so you better bring it from home. The director also felt that you should not have any ER during working hours, I don't know where they found her but she said her plans was to hire people she knew, and that she did.
Pros
Cons
breaks on 10mins, don't be a minute late or you get wrote up
Not an idea place to work if you want to advance with a company
Patient Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 5, 2015
As a supervisor for Cymetrix ,it was frustration to not receive the help you needed from upper management to succeed. There was no company unity and everyone was for themselves. The company never consider current employees for advancement and did not consider what they had to say to make things better. The productive for the reps was not reasonable. They were more concerned about productivity and not the quality of the work.
Pros
N/A
Cons
not being apprectiated
Average Turnover
Q. A. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 4, 2015
They started to call people on the phone and everyone who they called was being fired (laid off). When everyone found out what was going on, no one worked we just all stood up and looked around to see who was going to get the next phone call. this was very bad for business and a sloppy and disrespectful way to lay off employees.
Productive and fun
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 12, 2015
it was a friendly company new people everyday new shoppers and what was great the fact that you get to see the new closet coming in and be able to do inventory and make sure that everything came together for the customer
learning experience
Patient Account rep (Former Employee) –  lewisville texasMay 26, 2015
when resolving issues.
Interacts with the hospitals outside collection agencies and / or vendors.
Document every account on the patient accounting system.
Complete all business related requests and correspondence from patients and insurance companies.
Completes all assigned projects in a timely manner
Fast pace work enviornment
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAMay 15, 2015
Pleasant work space, good training program, I learned a lot about the medical billing process and the proper steps to adjust and review accounts. Management was very helpful and always available for questions/answers. Co-workers were always willing to answer any questions and helpful in the training process. The job was not hard it was challenging at times but not hard. I was my very time in the position for ofcourse I had questions but very clear about the goals that were expected of us on a daily basis. I the most enjoyable part was to incentives for collecting the most payments, it motivated all groups to worker harder and look forward to reward at the end of the week.
Pros
incentives/rewards for exceeding goals
Cons
anual lay offs
Not good
Insurance specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 2, 2015
They have GREAT doctors and staff that work there in the clinic.
They shipped our jobs over seas. That makes it harder for people in America to find jobs.
Pros
great doctors
Cons
job went overseas
contract company
Patient Financial Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 18, 2015
travel positions. co-workers were great. hardest part was the travel, learned new cultures. excellent training program.
Productive Day
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAFebruary 4, 2015
I assist patients on a daily basis with a variety of duties for their accounts such as, taking payments, updating insurance information, update patient demographic information and initiate account adjustments and trouble shooting for any issues that may arise.
good fun hard working individuals
Account Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CADecember 8, 2014
hard to excel to next level even when you know what you're doing and you can get the job done and know it well. it's not depended on your knowledge or skills but who you know. compensation did not meet the criteria and job skills and what i brought to the table.
Pros
met great hard working people
Cons
compensation and management
Great Employer
Eligibility Representative (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCAugust 29, 2014
Small location, great resources, and exceptional management.
benefits
Cons
loccations
fun place to work
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 21, 2014
management , fun place to work but not enough job security, very good monthly meeting and good 401k plans plus good health benefits as well.
Cons
short breaks
Productive work place
Contract Billing (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 30, 2014
I was a contractor, but this company evolved their contractors in events and team game playing for prizes. Good Supervisors.
Cymetrix made me the person I am today in Healthcare..
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 2, 2014
I learned everything I know from working at Cymetrix. I really enjoyed my time there and will always be appreciative to the management at Cymetrix...

2.8