Cymetrix Employee Reviews

learning experience
Patient Account rep (Former Employee), lewisville texasMay 26, 2015
when resolving issues.
Interacts with the hospitals outside collection agencies and / or vendors.
Document every account on the patient accounting system.
Complete all business related requests and correspondence from patients and insurance companies.
Completes all assigned projects in a timely manner
Fast pace work enviornment
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Gardena, CAMay 15, 2015
Pros: incentives/rewards for exceeding goals
Cons: anual lay offs
Pleasant work space, good training program, I learned a lot about the medical billing process and the proper steps to adjust and review accounts. Management was very helpful and always available for questions/answers. Co-workers were always willing to answer any questions and helpful in the training process. The job was not hard it was challenging at times but not hard. I was my very time in the position for ofcourse I had questions but very clear about the goals that were expected of us on a daily basis. I the most enjoyable part was to incentives for collecting the most payments, it motivated all groups to worker harder and look forward to reward at the end of the week.
Not good
Insurance specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great doctors
Cons: job went overseas
They have GREAT doctors and staff that work there in the clinic.
They shipped our jobs over seas. That makes it harder for people in America to find jobs.
contract company
Patient Financial Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 18, 2015
travel positions. co-workers were great. hardest part was the travel, learned new cultures. excellent training program.
Productive Day
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Gardena, CAFebruary 4, 2015
I assist patients on a daily basis with a variety of duties for their accounts such as, taking payments, updating insurance information, update patient demographic information and initiate account adjustments and trouble shooting for any issues that may arise.
good fun hard working individuals
Account Representative Lead (Former Employee), Gardena, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: met great hard working people
Cons: compensation and management
hard to excel to next level even when you know what you're doing and you can get the job done and know it well. it's not depended on your knowledge or skills but who you know. compensation did not meet the criteria and job skills and what i brought to the table.
Great Employer
Eligibility Representative (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCAugust 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: loccations
Small location, great resources, and exceptional management.
fun place to work
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 21, 2014
Cons: short breaks
management , fun place to work but not enough job security, very good monthly meeting and good 401k plans plus good health benefits as well.
Productive work place
Contract Billing (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 30, 2014
I was a contractor, but this company evolved their contractors in events and team game playing for prizes. Good Supervisors.
Cymetrix made me the person I am today in Healthcare..
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJuly 2, 2014
I learned everything I know from working at Cymetrix. I really enjoyed my time there and will always be appreciative to the management at Cymetrix...
Great opportunity for people that are wiiling to travel.
CDI SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMay 3, 2014
Pros: client location was close to home.
Cons: uncertain about job security.
Provided unique opportunities to enhance my coding and CDI skills. Cymetrix place me with a client that offered a busy, upbeat yet pleasent work environment.
On site training and education was provided as well as working tools
( laptop).
Do your job and keep your head down.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: biased management
Log into the dialer or phone. Inbound and outbound calls to patients regarding their balance on their account. Half of the time since Cymetrix is a third-party vendor the reps did not have what was needed to perform 100%. A lot of the times the supervisors did not have the answers to give to the patients questions to resolve the call. If at anytime you have a complaint and/or concern they will tell you to send it to my comments, which is and email address where you are suppose to voice your concern and it is suppose to be anonymous. Do not send it to "my comments" because you do not...I repeat YOU WILL NOT AND DO NOT remain anonymous. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people (co-workers).
Great company to work for, family atmosphere
Documentation Integrity Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: separate pto and sick hours
Cons: 30 min lunch hours, conference calls on busy days
I truly enjoyed my employment with Cymetrix. It is a family oriented atmosphere. The employee comes first, everyone is treated equally.
Co-workers were knowledgable for the most part and the most enjoyable part of the job was the togetherness of the staff..The hardest part of the job was trying to get all of the physicians on the same page regarding documentation practices and changes with those practices.
Minimal knowledge from management, not able to meet clients needs
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: the ability to work with the patients and parents/family.
Cons: no management
Supervisor had no knowledge of hospital setting and needs. Therefore, the client did not get the best for their money. Management not receptive to ideas and constructive criticism. I enjoyed what I did for the patients in assisting them to the best of my abilities. Was recognized by the hospitals administration for my customer service. Was awarded by the company for my customer service. Yet, the supervisor thought otherwise.
Micro Managed, Rude Management. Great co workers though.
Self Pay Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Lewiswille, TXJanuary 29, 2014
This particular company is a good place to work if you're only seeking steady income. There is no promoting from within. Management is rude. High turnover rate as well. The co workers are very sweet and helpful. A lot of friendships can be made there.
looks to advance current employees
Consultant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 11, 2013
Pros: this company recognizes employee strengthes & advancement
Cons: expensive healthcare costs
review patient accounts and attempt to collect on unresolved balances
Assignment was at a great organization
Hospital Billing/Collections Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: flexible in work schedule, excellent salary compensation
Cons: contract position
Would have liked more feedback from hiring manager. The assignment was well within my expertise. The staff were excellent to work with.
A good company
Patient Financial Service Rep (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 9, 2013
Enjoyed what I done and the people I worked with. Learned that good communacation is needed between front end and back end to have good productivity at the end.
To work in a drug free enviroment
Insurance Representative (Former Employee), lewisville texasMarch 11, 2013
Pros: meet production
Cons: over come the cons
To arrive to work on time while being productive. Complete all tasks.
unorganized
Collector (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 27, 2012
Pros: coworkers very polite
Cons: scheduled breaks
Nice employees. Manager very rude and unprofessional. He is no longer there.