CymSTAR Employee Reviews

Not a good company to work for!
Unhappy Worker (Former Employee), TucsonNovember 13, 2014
Pros: received my peanuts twice a month.
Cons: management and leadership
I worked for this company on the Air Force base in Tucson. The management was beyond horrible. The work atmosphere was hostile, I will not throw anyone under the bus but if you can do anything to avoid working here my suggestion is to do it. There is no doubt that the management team at HQ (Tulsa) is any better.
Challenging but enjoyable place to work with good benefits and ability to advance
Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 14, 2013
Pros: lots of opportunity for job satisfaction/advancement
Cons: for some, the company's mo
CymSTAR is a great place to work at. The compensation (great profit sharing program) and benefits are great. Like in any other, goal oriented company, work/life balance is mixed – it can be great (flexible hours/schedule) and poor (at times working very long hours and on holidays). The best parts of working at CymSTAR are the top to bottom collaborative environment, the challenging nature of the business, and the opportunity for advancement. That said, the challenging nature of the business, in combination with the company’s MO (high expectations, each and every employee is a key player and contributor), can be and has been a source of stress for some.