Cynergy Employee Reviews

Treasurer, Organizer (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYMarch 10, 2017
A great place to work and learn. Learned many things and the culture and kinship between everyone was great. Non-profit was great and helped many struggling people around the NYC.
Excelent work force
Drilling Consultant on site representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2016
Cynergy international is a great recruiter for the oil and gas industry, highly motivated recruiters work to get consultants where they need to be and timely.
Work
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 21, 2016
Everyday at work is a challenging day for me. I had to write down every records and quantity of phone I received. I learn that communication is main key at my job. However, communication is also the hardest part of my job. In the end, the job was successful and the company customer were satisfied with our work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 19, 2016
They helped me by giving me my first job with out any prior work experience. Co-workers were friendly. We all got there with one objective and it was to work and get things done.
N/a
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 9, 2016
Very nice management . Easy laid back job. Just barely overtime and really no advancement. The hours are good. Working for Cynergy was a good experience.
easy work with HTC phone
assembly (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 15, 2016
i have learn how to do the phone testing, and its not easy to work with other employees. the goal is less 5 percents rejecting, and the mission is to satisfy customer.
great experince
Mail Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2016
great experience working for cynergy
great working environment
great boss and coworkers
great hours
holidays I really liked work there
I was always busy so that is \what I liked the most
steady work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2015
guaranteed 40 hours. employees and hr niceif the company was bigger I would have stayed because it would have more opportunities for makingmore money
Pros
guranteed hours
Cons
no vacation or promotions
productive and fun work palce
1) Mobile repair technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 7, 2015
its a great place to work. u will get chair to work.. its really good job if cannot work by standing.. you have to work on week days
crazy at times
Team lead (Former Employee) –  fort worth txOctober 1, 2014
once i come in have to make sure everything is ready for the day. there a order that we have to finish before the shift is over. most of the time i have to run around looking for phones to complete the orders that can be a hassle. sometimes phones are mixed up and have to search for it. But at the end we finish our orders. the hard part is managing the employee because some days i have 3 to 5 people missing i have to replace them and sometime i cant i have to jump in and also do other jobs but i manged to get things done.
Pros
really enjoy working with my team
Cons
boss doesnt speak fluenlty sometimes hard to understand
nice area we played soccer
repair cellphone (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 12, 2014
first days its good
easy to learned
cell phone repair
and make soldering
Fun workplace
Licensed Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, ILJuly 20, 2013
This job was pretty much like the last one. Worked with really fun and nice people but a lot of times they didnt help clean. I also had a major issue with girls stealing my products and not reimbursing me for them. The manager was nice was she cared more about money than she did her employees. I went down to part time because i couldnt afford the full time rent anymore and then she raised part time rent so i had to leave
Pros
making your own schedule
Cons
theft
A great place to work. Very open and happy environment
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2012
Typical day would be working out with owners in personal gym area talking with owners. Then setting up game plan for the week over a nutritional breakfast with owners. I learned alot about personal safety and CPR. The job allowed me to use my creative skills to acquire business. The hardest was loosing in a game call glaidators which was a physical game we played with the ownwers to win accounts.
Pros
free workouts everyday in the personal gym with state of the art workout equipment
Cons
no healthcare a small company
productive space to work
Assembly Line worker (Former Employee) –  6080 northbelt drive norcross georgia 30097July 15, 2012
hardest part of the job was the sitting down in one place for eight hours. i loved the employees learned new languages. the management was okay they could of been more percistante with their job title.
Pros
the breaks
Cons
clock ins