Cynergy

Cynergy Employee Reviews

productive and fun work palce
1) Mobile repair technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 7, 2015
its a great place to work. u will get chair to work.. its really good job if cannot work by standing.. you have to work on week days
crazy at times
Team lead (Former Employee), fort worth txOctober 1, 2014
Pros: really enjoy working with my team
Cons: boss doesnt speak fluenlty sometimes hard to understand
once i come in have to make sure everything is ready for the day. there a order that we have to finish before the shift is over. most of the time i have to run around looking for phones to complete the orders that can be a hassle. sometimes phones are mixed up and have to search for it. But at the end we finish our orders. the hard part is managing the employee because some days i have 3 to 5 people missing i have to replace them and sometime i cant i have to jump in and also do other jobs but i manged to get things done.
nice area we played soccer
repair cellphone (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 12, 2014
first days its good
easy to learned
cell phone repair
and make soldering
Fun workplace
Licensed Cosmetologist (Former Employee), Rock Falls, ILJuly 20, 2013
Pros: making your own schedule
Cons: theft
This job was pretty much like the last one. Worked with really fun and nice people but a lot of times they didnt help clean. I also had a major issue with girls stealing my products and not reimbursing me for them. The manager was nice was she cared more about money than she did her employees. I went down to part time because i couldnt afford the full time rent anymore and then she raised part time rent so i had to leave
A great place to work. Very open and happy environment
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 16, 2012
Pros: free workouts everyday in the personal gym with state of the art workout equipment
Cons: no healthcare a small company
Typical day would be working out with owners in personal gym area talking with owners. Then setting up game plan for the week over a nutritional breakfast with owners. I learned alot about personal safety and CPR. The job allowed me to use my creative skills to acquire business. The hardest was loosing in a game call glaidators which was a physical game we played with the ownwers to win accounts.
productive space to work
Assembly Line worker (Former Employee), 6080 northbelt drive norcross georgia 30097July 15, 2012
Pros: the breaks
Cons: clock ins
hardest part of the job was the sitting down in one place for eight hours. i loved the employees learned new languages. the management was okay they could of been more percistante with their job title.