Cypress Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Friendly Staff
Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Monterey, CADecember 4, 2017
Very Family Oriented. Management is very flexible and understanding when it comes to time off. Its a very fast work pace but overall I enjoy working here.
Extremely poor management, immature office managers & staff. Rude and unproffesional with patients.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CANovember 2, 2017
Great job & some of the most amazing patients one could ever meet. It's a shame management and leads are poorly trained, unproffesional & immature. Its a feeling of dog eats dog as another previously described. Very very toxic work environment.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything except the patients
Not a good place to work
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAOctober 17, 2017
If your just looking for the experience to get your foot in the door, I would apply here, good for learning all aspects related to medical billing. They hire clerks, payment posters and sometimes coders. I would negotiate your pay if offered a job because people are always quitting. The raise is 23 cents per year, if your lucky to get a raise. Sometime they use the excuse there's no money for a raise or you will get a bad review just so they don't have to give you a raise. This company makes good money.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
One of the worse
Biller (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAOctober 11, 2017
The place is a revolving door of people. Under paid, over worked and unappreciated. It’s a very dog eat dog environment. I wouldn’t recommend my worst enemy work here.
Not a fun place to work
reeptionist (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAAugust 17, 2017
You have to use your own personal PTO for PAID Holidays, management does not care about favoritism in the work place, it seems like they almost prefer it. The environment in some of these offices is not healthy.
fun place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 15, 2015
would like to work there again, Would like to work there again. Liked the people i worked with. Mannagment was great, the job was not hard, I liked working at my own pase
benefits
Cons
got laid off