As a self contributor
• Ideate, brainstorm and come up with concepts and execution of campaigns, websites, applications, Print materials, PPT templates, DMs, EDMs, Banners, Newsletters, Kit covers, CD Labels, Animations, Photos, Videos, Social media, images for press release etc
• Set up and design stalls for international events.
• Year planning and – more... maintain track records.
• Brand building campaigns in the colleges/universities
• Direct artwork for digital and print material.
• Set and Monitor Design Standards for artwork to make sure look and feel is carried throughout related material.
• Direct photo and video shoot.
• Explore the latest trends in design.
• Taking product brief from the project managers/business units and Presentation of concepts/ideas.
• Work with development teams and ensure smooth workflow.
• Regular competitor analysis.
As a Lead
• Help and mentor junior designers to sharpen and acquire skill sets and help them adapt to latest standards and trends in design.
• Ensure the jobs complete with in deadline through regular follow ups.
• Motivate employees and give freedom to come up with subjections and ideas.
• Ensure employees comfort through regular one-on-one meetings.
As a Client
• Set up external vendor to help the team if there is rare job recruitments/special skill set which is not there in the team (Backend programming, 3D modelling and 3D animation, Video shoot, Mobile apps etc)
• Have good relationship with PR agencies
• Set up best class vendor for local print recruitments.
• Consider alternative vendors. – less