D&B

D&B Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Worked from Home, great culture
I had a great time at Dun and Bradstreet. I learned a lot, made lifetime friends and respected all of my coworkers. Everyone works hard, plays hard and the culture is awesome. I left to be a care taker to a family friend and it was very difficult to leave because I loved my job.
Support Staff Specialist Advance
Support Staff Specialist Advance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 17, 2015
Mail room, handled different types of machine printer/fax/copy/postage meter. Date Entery, entered demographic for accounts over the phone. Filing Clerk filed large amount of accounts. Attorney forwarding clerk, would sent attorney files to collect. Bookkeeping, worked with account receivable/account payable report. Dailey deposit. Keep up with money reports.
Excellent employer
Receptionist (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 26, 2015
I worked as a receptionist at a call center collecting profit and loss statements in order to rate businesses. I answered phones, did data entry, and general front office work.
Great Company
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Austin, TexasMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great environment and healthcare
Cons: lacks inclusiveness
Overall, Dun & Bradstreet is a wonderful company to work for. I certainly don't too much negative reviews to add to the company's profile, other than the fact that they lack diversity when it comes to affording minorities an opportunity to leverage their talent in the same fashion than non-whites were.
Business analyst in an outbound call center selling financial products.
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Tucson, ArizonaFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: one on one consultations with business owners.
Cons: with the passage of time performance evaluation mertics became unrealistic
I enjoyed the challenge that this particular industry afforded me. I was able to make use of my degree in finance to help business owner obtain and plan their profit goals.
chaotic & disorganized, but great people
UX Web Developer (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Work for D&B Austin because the coworkers are awesome. Leave because you're tired of managerial roadblocks, random mid-stream shifts, ambiguous goals, and a lot of putting out fires instead of building stuff fireproof in the first place. But the team(s) are the greatest part of the job, and you'll definitely miss them when you leave.
fun and engaging workplace
Credit Advisor (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 26, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: bad customer contact
Team environment

Compassionate Leaders

Effective training
An extremely challenging and gratifying growth opportunity
Principal Consultant, Commercial Accounts (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2014
Consultative sales for a specialized data company taught me how to think more strategically. This role required traveling nationwide for client meetings and opportunity capture. Although I was on the AT&T Account team exclusively, networking across the various organizations was key in prospecting.
The greatest part of the job was the experience of learning about the various solutions D&B provided (canned and custom), and how those solutions could be leveraged to facilitate resolution of pain points for multiple organizations at AT&T.
The biggest challenge that we faced was the fact that the IT organization at AT&T was committed to doing as much in-house as possible, even when it was counter-productive.
Telecoverage Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIOctober 16, 2014
D&B is a great place to work. There are wonderful people to interact with on a daily basis and we provide an invaluable product to our customers who depend on the insight to make vital decisions.
Overall good large company to work for
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), center valley paSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good pay for good results
Cons: inconsistent performance management, leaders are hired not for what they know, but who they know
thorough training for new hires, great start for college graduates, or career for those who choose to stay. Associates are measured on performance by whether they hit sales goals or not.
Great Workplace
VP (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: senior management changes frequently
Company has respect for it's employees. Managers are well trained. Would recommend.
Productive place with great things ahead of it
Global Project Management Office (Intern) (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: growth investments
Cons: busy
I learned a lot of Stakeholder Management and added more to the academic Project Management that i have learnt. Working with an international team was also a great experience part of a typical day. I had a fantastic Manager and was lucky to work with one of the most productive teams in the office. The hardest part of the job was the dealing with the archaic on-going processes and which we in the PMO were assigned to change. For me, the team was the most enjoyable
Business Information
Finance (Current Employee), Center Valley, PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: benefits are great
Cons: too many mgr changes from the top/
Love the job , however looking for part time work/ offers education a plus if needed
D&B - large corporation with many opportunities
International Sales Manager (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: ability to travel and observe different corporations from the inside
Cons: corporate politics sometimes stifling what was best for the company
During ten years of employment I was promoted many times and had the opportunity to work in many different departments, travel to many different states for client meetings and medical conferences. Exposure to new medications, biotech industry and opportunity to work with many different companies.

Had extremely good rapport with my clients and thoroughly enjoyed developing these relationships.

D&B is largely a male environment at the executive level. Despite this I was able to achieve tremendous success through my ability to work with all levels of management and deal with client companies.
Great Place to work
Collections Administrator (Former Employee), Center Valley, PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: overall great place to work for
Cons: none that i can think of
Great co workers, Management Team very family oriented. Great work environment.
Great place to work for team building
Data Quality & Research Specialist (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJuly 12, 2014
Worked well with all coworkers
Learned to advance my technical skills
Great People/Good Work Life Balance
SR. ANALYST - Higher-Risk & Fraud Insight (Current Employee), Center Valley, PAJuly 12, 2014
Very good environment to work in, they really invest in professional development. They offer flexible working arrangements.
Good Company People Are friendly
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJJune 23, 2014
Great Company Good benefits Learned a lot about operations and finance
Company Overview
Credit Advisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 6, 2014
Hostile environment didn't have a good experience that's the reason why I left. It was okay in the beginning, but afterwards my manager would go through my personal belongings when I would be in meetings or at lunch
A great company to work for.
Customer service Associate (Former Employee), Austin TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great incentives
D&B
It was a great company to work for both companies.
A typical day at work was very active day receiving calls from clients needing help with their accounts and being able to provide all customers with excellent customer service, I learned that each co-worker has very different personalities and I treated them all with respect and had a great rapport with every one. The hardest part about my job was when I have tried all I could to help a customer but due to compliance I could not help them any further.
My most enjoyable part of my work day is when I have satisfied my customers as well as co-workers.

1 2 3 4

About D&B

For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of the world's – Read more

D&B Salaries