D&H Distributing

D&H Distributing Employer Reviews

Productive and hard working, light hearted workers with heavy workloads
Warehouse worker/ Picker (Former Employee), Fresno,CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: friendly personel, very intuitive management and employee owned company
Cons: very strict late policy
Clock in prepare R/F Scanners and meet for pre work stretches, find boxes for picking and executing orders in a timely fashion. Helping out with packaging and then delivery..
Sorry company
Picker (Former Employee), Newnan, gaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: esop if you last that long
Cons: everything else
Like some of the employees, they have their favorites who get the good work. Most stand around and talk, bosses flirt with the female employees and let them get away with anything. Some office workers are nice but some look out for their friends. When it come time for sales their friends get the good stuff. Most people there want to quit but can't because – more... they need a job. Stay away. – less
awful company
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 2, 2014
The company could be a great company its just the management. The way the run the company is awful. They have us working 10hrs for two days and then at the end of the week they takes the overtime from us. If i work for it i want to keep it.They don't pay us for driving an equipment.
well diverse company, always room for promotion
WAREHOUSE SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 1, 2014
Pros: adavnces and recognition
Typical work day would be about 50-130 orders a day, picked and packed, scanned in, counted, and closed out. It varied with the season and holiday. About 15 people in our department. 4 manifestors, 7 reach truck pickers, and the rest on foot picking small orders.
Fun atmosphere with generous PTO offered to all employees
Research Analyst (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMay 4, 2014
Pros: pto, employee pricing on merchandise, casual days
Cons: pay scale is not of current market and raises are scarce
Great place to work with a family style atmosphere. Most days are so busy that time just flies by. The managers are courteous and actually care about their employees. The co-workers are great and always helpful. The hardest part of the job is having enough time to handle the workload.
Friendly work environment
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMarch 31, 2014
Pros: esop company/great benefits such as healthcare, dental and vison, 401k
Cons: it takes a very long time to get hired on at, d&h distributing and they play alot of favortism to most of their employees
What I found most amazing about my job was that it consisted of me interacting with my employees on a daily basis. I always learned something new about myself and the employer, whether it was my job assignment, or a completed task at hand. During my time at D&H Distributing, I found out that it was always room for improvement, which meant that if I – more... didn't quite understand something all I had to do is ask questions and pay attention, so that I wouldn't make the same mistake again. – less
Just stay away form this company.
Processor, Auditor, Expected to load trucks (Former Employee), Newnan, GAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: got nominated for employee of the month
Cons: got terminated within the hour of being nominated for employee of the month
You will quickly get the picture should you get employment. I was told. Remember you wanted this.
Nothing good to say about management. My recommendation is not to approach management about anything if you get a job. Remain the robot they expect.
Co-workers were fine. Misery loves company.
Demoralizing and absolutely a extremely filthy place
Leaving – more... I am so glad not have this in my life. – less
Stay far away from D&H
minion (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 13, 2014
D&H has their cult followers and if you don't conform, you will have issues. Management is a joke and there is NO room to advance in the company.
Fun first job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Awesome management team I learned a lot about office procedures co-workers were nice people.
Challenging and always finding ways to improve customer/system/vendor relations.
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: challenging.
Cons: constant rule changes not made available to after the fact.
Diversified and challenging.

Reconciled accounts assigned (Amazon.com and all colleges across the United States). Deductions taken on remittances had to be researched and cleared, billed back, obtain additional information.

Goals to be met monthly/quarterly/yearly. I always exceeded my goals. Received numerous awards with this company.
work
Wiring Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GASeptember 18, 2013
night shift gets old. no job advancement wanted to get out of the warehouse field
The hardest part of the job
Pacific Northwest - Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 5, 2012
Pros: great employees
The hardest part of the job is a lot of travel involved. I liked everything else.
It was a nice place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee), Bolingbrook,ILDecember 9, 2011
Pros: monthly employee of the month program
I learned how to drive the cherry picker here. They were good at working with me on a one on one level.
Good ole boys business
Sr Rebate Analyst (Former Employee), HarrisburgSeptember 1, 2011
Very little opportunity to advance unless you lie, cheat and steal for them.

About D&H Distributing

D & H Distributing takes distribution seriously, selling an array of computer and electronics products in the US and Canada. Its – Read more