D&L Claims is currently expanding and seeking auto physical damage appraisers/adjusters across the United States. As a Network Supplier of Independent Automotive Appraisals, you will be required to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in auto damage appraising. If interested becoming part of a growing network working for yourself as a 1099 Independent Contractor. We offer competitive “flat rate” pricing for Vehicle Damage Appraisals and scaled pay on Heavy Equipment and Specialty Vehicles. Please apply here or at www.dlclaims.com.
As a Network Appraiser, you will be responsible maintain your responsibilities with in industry guide lines to include having dependable transportation, a digital camera, laptop computer (wireless internet card preferred), maintaining required license (if applicable by your state) and a estimating system of your preference (assistance available either with CCC, Mitchell or Audatex). Once you have completed all necessary requirements, you will be on your way.
We are looking for someone with the following experience;
- Writing estimates on CCC, Mitchell, or Audatex
- Setting appointments and traveling to inspection site
- Working with shops and salvage yards on inspecton of damages
- Talking with insureds and claimants about the status of their vehicles
- Working independently and managing issues as needed
- Ability to handle deadlines effectively and efficiently
We are looking for team players with a great attitude and ability to handle a multitude of tasks. We will send you assignments from a growing number of different carriers, many of which have their own specific guidelines to be followed on the estimates.
If you are interested in working with us please apply here.