Responsible for the administration of real estate acquisitions and for the administration and management of restaurant leases. Investigates and resolves all lease related matters/issues.
- Organizes and maintains prime lease files after the creation of the file including filing all correspondence and updating Lease Abstracts.
- Maintains Lease Abstract database including lease abstracting and data input and distribution of the lease abstracts to Real Estate, Property Management, Legal, Risk Management, Tax Departments.
- Maintains and updates lease administration tracking report. Distributes report to appropriate parties.
- Updates lease and rent commencement tracking report and distributes report to appropriate parties for payment of rents.
- Creates and prepares real estate documents such as leases, notice of leases, non-disturbance agreements, lease amendments, deeds, etc.
- Investigates and resolves restaurant lease matters/issues. Reviews source documents and determines responsibility according to leases for maintenance, repair or other issues. Acts as liason between landlords, attorneys, and restaurant management.
- Maintains list of all lease issues and maintains all correspondence with landlords.
- Designs and creates systems to ensure the smooth operation of the Legal and Real Estate Departments.
- Reviews year and CAM costs and requests appropriate backup from landlords.
- Drafts weekly report of activities.
- Knowledge of PC functions (Microsoft Word, etc) in order to prepare various computerized reports.
- Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- At least 2 years related Real Estate experience.
- Associate Degree in business administration or related area.
- Ability to use hands for reaching, handling papers, picking up the telephone, typing on a computer, etc.
- Must be able to lift or carry 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Team members may be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs.
Indeed - 15 months ago
This papa likes his pizza and subs. Papa Gino's Holdings operates and franchises about 370 pizza parlors and sub sandwich outlets throughout...