We, at D-BOX Technologies, are proud to be a leading edge company, providing an innovative and creative workplace. If you are excited as us about new opportunities and enjoy a fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you.For more information about D-BOX, please visit our website at D-BOX.com.
- Meet and greet clients for demo’s and review sessions and/or refer them to appropriate staff members;
- Assist with completion of statistical reports and create charts to help organize and manage Movie Production and Distribution;
- Draft, review and edit papers and various correspondence as required;
- Track progress of projects to ensure that deadlines are met, in collaboration with the Team leaders;
- Create and maintain lab lists, charts, mailing lists and customer records;
- Help organize and coordinate Distribution on D-BOX titles to help facilitate workflows;
- Coordinate digi-deliveries with the Main office for Home titles and Studios for theatrical titles;
- Organize and update a system to properly manage exhibitor communications;
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve and/or update documentation tools;
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports;
- Order office supplies and monitor inventory;
- Assist staff with other administrative duties as requested.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience, ideally in the context of small businesses;
- Administrative experience in film distribution, post-production or other film business a plus;
- Great project management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Overall efficiency at work in order to manage tight deadlines;
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information;
- Availability and willingness to work occasionally outside normal hours.
Please send your resume by email before May 17, 2013.
We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, only selected candidates whose backgrounds best match our requirements will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
D-BOX Technologies designs, manufactures and markets cutting-edge motion systems intended mainly for the entertainment and industrial...