D. Diversified Services, Inc.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 15, 2015
Diversified Personnel provided flexibility and you could pick the assignments you wanted and for how long. I learned all about the civil service world providing support to Alameda County. The management was good, very encouraging and worked hard to find assignments that met your needs. The hardest part of the job is that it was temporary with no benefits. The best part was the flexibility and all of the places you could work and learn new skills.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
You earn a paycheck.
factories (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIJanuary 8, 2016
Excellent place to work until you can find full time employment, you will earn experience in a variety of jobs. Hourly pay and hours worked vary from job to job.
Great learning experience, enjoyed the work and employees very much.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and basic receptionist duties such as typing, filing, or running errands for the owners. I learned at a young age just how an alarm company operates. The management team showed each staff member respect and it was a very friendly enviornment. The hardest part of that job in particular was the location, but I overcame that issue because the job to me was rewarding and fulfilling!
Pros
very prestigious company. met a lot of dr.s, lawyers, etc.
Cons
distance from my house, bad area in general.
Healogics is one of the nation's largest provider of advanced wound healing services
Hyperbaric Safety Director (Former Employee) –  Laurel, PAMay 22, 2015
Healogics is one of the fastest growing companies in the United states.The work environment of the company is great. Employees feel proud to be part of company as company provides to their employees full support in professional front. The company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages its employees to learn new techniques and skill set and offers excellent training programs.
Great company! I enjoyed everything about my job.
Recruiter/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut CreekApril 4, 2012
Diversified Personnel was a great company. I was very disappointed when I found out they were having financial difficulties, which forced them to close offices. I was informed by my Area Manager that my Hayward Office was one that was going to close so I had to resign and seek other employment.
Pros
my co-workers, compensation, everything was great!
Cons
office closed
Accepted jobs as I wanted
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Temp agency sent me on various administrative assistance position to government agencies. Answered phones, typed correspondences, operated MS Word and Excel on a daily basis.
Pros
nice pay - long term positions
Cons
didn't always worked
Steady paced work environment
Shipping and receiving associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAOctober 28, 2014
Worked for Good Guys Electronics. Pulled orders using a shipping manifest. Shrink wrapped pallets. Pulled 15 to 23 orders per hour using a hand held pallet jack.
Great job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 15, 2014
I enjoyed working with the research team and assisting them on searches. I left this position to travel for 6 months and then go back to school for my Master's degree.

4.6