D.L. Rogers Corp Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast Paced and Often Short Staffed
Sonic Drive In Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 18, 2017
Most of the coworkers were friendly and fun to work with. I got tipped, but not very much. Sometimes we would be short staffed and we would get rushes, which made work very difficult. The store owner was very flexible with my scheduling as I made it clear that school was my number one priority. When business was slow you either cleaned a lot or got sent on break. Sometimes you would get sent home and sometimes they told you not to show up at all. This is a good part time job to have during high school or even college.
Pros
50% off one meal a day, flexible hours
Cons
30 min break almost every day (even on short shifts), short staffed at times, rude customers (but you get that anywhere), almost no hours during cold weather
Customer Service
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Serving customers and running day to day operations in any establishment should and is top priority. I strive to be the best I can be on the job Im on. I make sure to be at work on time everyday and ready to work and do my job to the best of my ability. To provide for my family is my goal.
Great learning experience
Owner/Operater (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXMay 17, 2017
I tackled my goals head on and made my store successful. I am self driven, I enjoyed the conventions went to different locations.Hard part to balance your personal life and work life.
Pros
learned to be a learner.
Cons
alot of hours on my feet
Great company
Operating Partner (Former Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCNovember 7, 2016
This company offers a great opportunity for people to advance and make a great income for themselves and their family. You have the potential to make some really good money.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Financially burdening as a partner
Great Company to work with.
Operating Partner (Former Employee) –  Spring Lake, NCMay 11, 2015
This time in my life was non stop everyday. It will always be that way now. The goals set by the higher ups were always unreachable.
But time and time again i saw myself working miracles to achieve success. This company will mold anyone into a profiting manager.
It only took me wanting to learn and the rest was force fed to me everyday after.
Pros
Best Pay In the Business
Cons
Forget about your family life