d Employee Reviews in United States

Extremely wonderful workplace
Scale House Operator (Current Employee) –  Duchesne, UTJanuary 13, 2016
I love my crew, the customers, the management. We have a good time doing a hard job. I would not be leaving if I were not moving. I am very sad to let it go!
easy to do business with
Operator (Former Employee) –  halfmoon nyApril 18, 2016
extremely motivated and energetic heavy equipment operator. Extensive experience in construction industry.Expert in performing semi skilled and skilled construction tasks.Hands onexperience in conducting routine inspections and preventative maintenance of equipment.In dept knowledge of positioning raw materials and using material moving equipment
Not a good place to work
Chemical Operations Non Commissioned Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYOctober 14, 2015
This for me was not a good work environment. The management was substandard at best. The management was in my opinion only looking out for themselves and avoiding staying out of trouble with the higher command. I dreaded going to work every day.
Not Hired Yet
Word Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2015
Looking Forward to Future Prospects for Part Time at home work only. I have no experience for working for this employer. I am a self employed entrepreneur with an non-incorporated new company, as mentioned in the profile.
Small struggling business
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work was reviewing reports generated from client's machines that we serviced. Once reports were received on specific maintenance agreement deadlines, information was entered and invoiced. Payments were received, checks coded and deposited. Received invoices from vendors then receipts were matched and then paid. Helped co-workers with collections and other projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was collaborating with IT on changes to processes for better flow of work. Supporting the CEO on projects to find problems and solutions was what I enjoyed the most. Most of the management at this company helped start the company and are all retiring now.
The most rewarding job in the world, if you want it to be.
Section Sergeant (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJanuary 3, 2014
- Always fresh and challenging
- Leadership
- Good and bad management
- Freedom to influence everyone
- Long hours, lots of demand, often unappreciated
- Feeling that you made real, significant change
Pros
exciting, lots of travel, make your best friends at work
Cons
one bad leader can severely hinder your career
This is a school enviornment.
Instructor/Writer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Gordon GaApril 21, 2015
A typical day at work, was instructing 24 new Army soldiers in the Army Networks class for 10 days. The class was the capstone class which would give them the military occupation specialty of 25B Information Systems Analyst. I learned how to instruct students and be a true instructor. My co-workers were excellent, we were always challenging ourselves to make us better not only at being instructor but becoming better in the information technology world. The hardest part of the job was getting the students to actually care about the knowledge they would need to succeed in the Army as a information systems analyst but also as a soldier. The issue was the generation we were dealing with, they expected us to provide and feed the knowledge with no real challenge. The most enjoyable was telling these students they had finish the 19 weeks of training and will be heading to their first duty station with the knowledge and tools to help them succeed.
It's what you make it.
Human Intelligence Collector (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 11, 2014
The National Guard is a fantastic place to gain real life experience and exposure to the military. It gives you the option of remaining once a month drill weekends, or pushing yourself to obtain a full time position with the state. Promotions are given regularly to those who have earned them provided there is a slot available. With-in the Military Intelligence units I found my coworkers to be great people, and am still friends with many of them today.
Productive and fun place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 1, 2014
great management. The boss was excellent to work for, always taking great care that all of his employees were happy and showed great concern and appreciation for their work. I enjoyed preparing the payroll, bank deposits, etc.
Pros
great company
great work envionment
Onsite Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 15, 2012
Loved working with people, learned to manage property with expert values.Learned to coop with all types of people from diverse backgrounds.had I not moved out of the County of Los Angeles I would have retired in this field.
Cons
no healthcare in property management
good training field and progressive company
Deck Cadet (Former Employee) –  worldwideFebruary 12, 2015
i have learn a lot from heavy lift project operations, salvaging is a very tough job during Coasta Concordia Wreck removal,,
Pros
risky field if you wont take precautions
Cons
more overtimes
Restoring houses into sellable properties after bank repossession
CO-OWNER (Former Employee) –  West Tn and Southern KyApril 5, 2012
Usually worked different places and under different circumstances daily.
Pros
the pay and work was nice
Cons
the long hours and constantly being on the road
A nice place to work.
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 15, 2013
Excellent opportunity to work and learn in a fast-paced construction environment.
Pros
excellent compensation
U.S. Army
Rifleman (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COJune 22, 2013
I enjoyed working for the Army. The opportunities for advancement are endless as long as you stay motivated.
Pros
ample breaks, fitness oriented.
Cons
long days.
We take care of our wounded soldiers.
Squad Leader (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJanuary 4, 2014
Great attitude
Strong culture of respect
Innovation is looked for
Lots of support
Pros
great job satisfaction
Cons
long and odd hours
nice place to work
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 5, 2013
I would open the shop at 5am and get it ready I would do the order on Monday for the shop for Wednesday del' I would do the schedule on Mondays also for twoweek at a time I would do payoll every other Friday for the next weekwait on customers etc I would still be there if the business was not sold I loved that job
Pros
loved the customer and my boss and the people who worked ther
Cons
buisness sold
Top out party la live
Journey Man/Plumber (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 7, 2014
Good work place learned how to work with copper propress money was good after to years got laid off do to lack of work wish the good ones would last a long time
Wonderful People to work with and a great client base.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2014
I really enjoyed working with them. I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from the Accountants and fellow Bookkeepers on the staff.
i beleave things could have been done different
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMarch 5, 2013
the company never said anything about going bankrupt just worked there nutil they no longer needed me a lot of people lost there jobs
innntel, what can I say?
Assistant squad leader of 1st Squad (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 28, 2013
work day is variable, really. you can have good days and you can have bad. it's steady work and you're responsible for quite a bit.