DAE (www.dae.com) is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency and one of the top ten Asian-American advertising agencies in the U.S. Based in San Francisco and founded in 1990, this boutique, fast-paced and entrepreneurial agency is the 20th largest advertising agency in the Bay Area.
Unique opportunity to join DAE in a supervisory role, providing strategic direction, oversight and leadership to our Account Services team. An excellent strategist and project manager who has solid knowledge of the Asian-American market, you have proven track record of at least 10 years experience in developing, selling and executing integrated marketing/advertising campaigns.
You will manage the stability and growth of accounts by ensuring that client needs are anticipated and properly met. The position is responsible for leading the direction, development and profitability of accounts.
This contract position may lead to regular full-time employment. Only “go-getters” who can see the big picture and provide sharp insights and relevant strategies that move client brands forward need apply.
- 10+ years experience in consumer or financial services marketing and/or agency account management
- 7+ years supervisory experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong motivated leader, capable to take the initiative to move projects forward
- Strategic, innovative and independent thinker
- Highly proactive, ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent client service and business acumen, polished presentation and writing skills
- Able to see the big picture yet hone in on details that matter
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects on time and within budget
- Humble about your work
- A consummate learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications or equivalent background
- Fluent in English; direct knowledge of one Asian culture or fluent in an Asian language
- Must be a U.S. citizen or already authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume. Include “Senior Account Services” on the email subject line.
DAE is located in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. Easy public transportation access (Montgomery BART station, many MUNI stops). Our multicultural office is fun and friendly, hard-working and professional.