Established in 1976, DATAMATX has grown into one of the nation’s leading providers of variable print and electronic billing solutions. DATAMATX is located inside I-285 at I-85 in northeast Atlanta and has additional facilities in Richmond, VA and Phoenix, AZ.
We are seeking a programmer in our Atlanta, GA office that combines the position of a developer, document designer, and process specialist. You will have the opportunity to work closely with other peers to problem-solve and learn, while fulfilling client's data and personalization requirements. Extensive training documents are provided along with cross training with other programmers.
Our programming team members work with our clients from a variety of industries to:
- Create applications that automatically process data files upon receipt and produces both paper and electronic documents.
- Maintain and troubleshoot automated processes and perform application testing.
- Create Document templates in Exstream Dialogue composition tool for output to Xerox production printing devices.
- Perform Quality Assurance checks for all work.
- Collaborate with other departments and functions to achieve creative and efficient solutions to client objectives.
- Provide support as part of our relationship team in a consultant role to gather requirements and offer expert advice on system, data, and document design best practices.
Applicants must be proficient with:
- SQL and database programming language; Excel, Access, Word, Adobe-PDF; data files and data processing principles.
- Aptitude for accurately manipulating data, a high level of attention to detail, and a passion for organization and accuracy.
Knowledge of VB and VB.NET are a plus, along with GMC Printnet, HP Exstream Dialogue, or custom report creation in a database setting.
Two or four year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
We offer a full benefits package with a choice of three health plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia and a 401k with match.
Email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to hr@ datamatx.com. Local candidates will only be considered at this time.
DATAMATX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No calls please from applicants or agencies. Please visit our website at www.datamatx.com.