Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
DAVID Corporation is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst with plenty of drive, motivation, and attention to detail to join our NavRisk product team. The successful candidate provides great interpersonal and communication skills coupled with knowledge of Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, and web-applications. Prior testing experience is a must.
As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, solution creation, and resolution of technical product issues. You will also work as a member of the product team, providing primary product release testing. A passion for customer success, a desire for continuous learning and greater responsibility, and the ability to work within a team are keys to success in this position.
- Design, implement and execute test plans and test cases to assure high quality delivery of the software system.
- Analyze test results, corrective and preventive action to respond to client concerns.
- Submit product defects and verify fixes
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
- Continuously improving QA process and procedures.
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to facilitate with developers and business analysts to address issues in a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and SQL Server
- Experience using T-SQL to create queries for data analysis/validation
- Knowledge in Functional Testing, Regression testing, Test Automation, Load & Performance testing, Compatibility testing, Security testing, Accessibility testing.
- Ability to travel 20% as needed to client sites may be required
- Experience with financial systems and business processes supporting systems such as Accounts Payable, Claims Management, Policy Management and General Ledger.
- Experience with business reporting systems such as SAP Business Objects (Crystal), ActiveReports or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Four Year BS Degree
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
LOCATION: San Francisco or Roseville
DAVID Corporation is a Risk, Claims, & Insurance software provider. We offer solutions for the alternative risk market as well as self-insured organizations, insured's, public entity risk pools, third party administrators (TPAs) and related insurance users. Backed by three decades of experience and client success in the RMIS and Insurance market, we help our clients run their businesses more efficiently, while focusing on risk reduction, client retention, and leveraging data to improve their bottom line and competitiveness.
NavRisk is a comprehensive risk management and insurance software solution. It has helped our clients reduce their cost per claim, cut administrative costs in half and recognize significant operational savings through automated workflow, a sophisticated business rules engine and integrated core systems. NavRisk integrates claims, policy, billing and reporting into one comprehensive solution.
We are committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, vacation, holiday pay, we provide a challenging career growth opportunity.
If you are wanting to make an immediate impact towards the future growth of a well-respected software company, and possess all of the listed qualifications, please send your resume including a cover letter explaining how your talents can help make DAVID (and you) more successful.
DAVID Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.