DAVIDsTEA (www.davidstea.com) is a North American company headquartered in Boston and Montreal and growing like crazy. In less than six years, we’ve opened over 125 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
The Public Relations Manager - US will play a key role within the marketing team, developing brand awareness and securing local, regional and national press for DAVIDsTEA. This is a highly-entrepreneurial, newly created position based in Newton, MA.
Primary Duties include:
- Developing and implementing strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key online and print journalists in local, regional and national publications.
- Developing compelling story angles to support seasonal product launches and drive on-going brand awareness.
- Pitching stories to both national and local media, achieving highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets.
- Writing clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases and media alerts.
- Proactively creating and managing editorial calendars.
- Analyzing and measuring results of PR programs.
- Managing day-to-day PR budget.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5 years relevant experience in public relations and communications.
- Strong network of local, regional and national lifestyle, news/trends and food media/blogger contacts.
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive PR channels.
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS/BA Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications or related area of study.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, complete with cover letter.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just under four years, we've opened over 75...