How do I know I want to be a DB&A Management Consultant?
Do you like solving problems and coaching people to their greatest potential? We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge? Do you excel in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment – think drinking from a fire hose? You can readily adapt to any situation and are excited to roll-up your sleeves and create something new. You aren’t above doing the little things, but you’re ready to tackle the big jobs, too. You live for jam-packed days, but always have time to support a team member.
Our people make DB&A a successful partner to our clients. We are a company that takes pride in our employees and the client outcomes we achieve. At DB&A, you will have many career path opportunities and the chance to work in different, diverse, and dynamic atmospheres. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change cultures and people everyday.
What do you need to be a part of our dynamic consultant team?
- Bachelors degree is a must;
- Master’s degree is a plus;
- Two-to-three years people leadership expertise;
- Expert level MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A current passport and valid driver’s license
What you will need in your toolbox to succeed with us?
- A big brain;
- Ability to analyze and explain data;
- Superior organizational skills and communications skills;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- A passion for coaching and training others to their highest potential;
- Emotional intelligence;
- A powerful work ethic;
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm;
- An excellent attitude;
- Willingness to learn;
- Dependable and responsible;
- Flexible and adaptable personality;
- A traveling heart, this is not a job with travel - this is a lifestyle.
So what are you waiting for? Come join DB&A.
The DB&A compensation package is a combination of base salary and bonuses:
1st year base salary $57,200, plus a$40 a day per diem
Expenses reimbursed bi-weekly for rental car & hotel
Benefits include a company-paid health care package, optional 401k program, and paid vacations and holidays.
DB&A IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.