- Perform a variety of technical assignments such as constructing, testing, troubleshooting, maintaining and calibrating electronic and/or mechanical equipment
- Performs difficult electronic, mechanical and technical assignments such as constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, adjusting, testing and maintaining equipment, components and systems; works from schematics, engineering drawings, written or verbal instructions.
- Conducts testing of electronic and mechanical systems and improvises procedures if necessary.
- Develops or modifies electronic products and equipment to company or customer requirements.
- Operates related electronic, mechanical and laboratory equipment necessary to construct, test, evaluate, process, repair and maintain specific products or equipment.
- Recommends changes or modifications to improve general operation or the quality of special products and equipment, measurements performed and equipment utilized.
- May determine methods, operations and sequences in setting procedures for constructing, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, processing and modifying electronic products and equipment.
- May design and improvise difficult electronic and mechanical equipment, tools and fixtures.
- May provide technical assistance and leadership as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A.A. or A.S. degree in related technology or equivalent technical training
- Two (2) years directly related experience, or a combination of education and direct experience of
Five (5) years.
- An understanding of the instruments and equipment encountered in assigned area.
Machines & Equipment Used:
Volt-ohm meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes, degreasers, wave guides, frequency meters, basic machine tools, network analyzers, microwave test equipment, spectrum analyzers, all hand and power tools, power supplies and other related equipment.
Indeed - 10 months ago