Must have strong knowledge of PCI compliance and FDIC regulations:
We are seeking a compliance specialist to be lead in our third party audits. We are seeking an experienced Manager with compliance, project management, and audit experience. Strong Regulatory and Compliance practice to join our Southlake office.
- Strong knowledge of the U.S. banking laws and regulations.
- - Demonstrated experience designing effective Compliance Management Systems for financial service providers.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and performing regulatory compliance reviews and delivering value-added reporting solutions.
- Experience working in a solution-oriented project environment in the financial services sector.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Motivated individual with demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- - Audit and/or compliance experience in a financial environments, security, and privacy for software firm with customer focus in the financial industry.
- Working knowledge of project planning and project management methods and tools.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
Manages all aspects of projects designed to improve and enhance the organization’s ability to adhere to regulatory requirements. Leads project teams and related implementation activities through all project phases. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, customer needs and compliance priorities
Supports project team with requirements definition, project definition, and project planning.
Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation. The Project Manager position within Operations Compliance is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities and projects to ensure compliance project goals.
· Provide analysis of internal and external customer requirements with focus on ensuring customer's expectations are met.. Support the relationship between Third Party/ Internal Audit/ Customer auditors
Consult with management and or customers and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, staffing requirements, allotment of resources, and procedures for accomplishing project.
· Develop project plans specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
3-5 YEARS COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE
3 YEARS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
1 YEAR AS A SUPERVISOR
1 YEAR LEAD IN AUDITS
Must have strong written and verbal skills. Strong at document creation, policy and procedure development, process flow documentation and statements of work.