We are looking for a high energy, goal orientated, honest, individual to put into our management training program. We are expanding in the very near future and need to get this individual trained and ready to manage.
The Store Manager is accountable for managing the day-to-day operations.
The Store Manager is accountable for managing the day-to-day operations of sales and is held accountable for meeting monthly sales volume goals and gross profits. In addition, the Store Manager is also accountable for holding theft and/or shrinkage to a minimum.
Key Results Areas
The Store Manager must achieve results in these areas to be successful on the job: Customer Service, Operations and Administration.
- Must maintain professional business etiquette. Be professional and courteous. Treat all customers before, during and after the sale with respect.
- Respond to customer complaints and issues promptly and effectively.
- Maintain and build positive relationships with outside vendors.
- Perform all Customer Service duties and responsibilities
- Perform all Operations duties and responsibilities.
- Work with customers
- Prepare paperwork and submit to underwriting for pre-approval.
- Finalize paperwork after approval.
- Responsible for conducting performance-based second interviews with potential department hires and making hiring recommendations to Management Team.
- Supervise staff -- train them in all aspects of their position, track attendance, monitor work performance, resolve issues and provide leadership and guidance.
- Conduct monthly reviews and document all performance issues and attendance.
- Consult with Management Team on difficult issues
- High School Graduate.
- Keyboarding/Basic computer skills -- Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet.
- Must have valid driver's license with a maximum of four points.
- Must be bondable.
- Must have reliable transportation.
-We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.