CALL CENTER MANAGER
DCC is a rapidly growing and dynamic inbound customer service center located in Kearny Mesa and we are searching for a Call Center Manager to join us during this pivotal time in our company's history.
Responsibilities include implementing, reviewing and improving all call center policies, procedures and service standards. Hiring, training and supervising call center employees. Call center managers also tracks call volume, reporting discrepancies and areas that require improvement.
- MINIMUM of 8+ yrs. experience managing a customer service call center (inbound) with 120+ seats
- Must have experience with workforce management software
- Solid understanding of Microsoft office including Excel (Must be able to demonstrate)
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate, and train others
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a professional manner
- Adept at coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- A college degree from an accredited college or university
- Achieve agreed upon set goals pertaining to service levels, quality and productivity
- Improve work processes
- Manage internal and external communications
- Assists managing the Call Center’s computer system and generates reports.
- Assists with training staff in the Call Center operations
- Manages the evaluation process of the call center staff.
- Alerts the appropriate parties of website problems and works to find quick resolution.
- Oversee workforce scheduling
Reports To: Vice President
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN THE SAN DIEGO AREA.