Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounts Payable processing for three companies in separate data bases
- Maintenance of vendor records including W-9’s
- Coding invoices for data entry
- Printing checks
- Reconciliation of A/P and unbilled liabilities sub-ledgers
- Weekly reconciliation and payment of credit card charges
- Monthly verification of credit card charges
- Electronic automation of A/P processes
- Reconciliation of electronic credit card receivables
- Responsible for licensing and permits
- Supporting role to Controller
- Supporting role to Price Book Administrator
- Other accounting related duties may be assigned to meet business needs
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a positive attitude and be able to multi-task and organize in a fast-paced
- Be a team player with exceptional personal integrity.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and responsive to the needs of the company.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with vendors,
customers and teammates.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve technical accounting and
- Possess excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software programs
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as professional
Indeed - 19 months ago
Denny Oil Company serves over 350 retail and commercial customers throughout Texas, including the metropolitan areas of Dallas and Houston,...