DEP,Detroit Engineered Products, Inc. is an Advanced CAE driven Engineering Services, Software Development, Consulting and Staffing Company. DEP is a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Australia and India. DEP’s corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan. The industries we cater to are Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Bio-medical, Energy, Oil & Gas, Consumer products, Heavy equipment etc. Our diversified business portfolio, steady growth, and DEP’s distinctive position & recognition for value has steered career opportunities for several experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated Engineers.
We currently have opportunities for experienced Mechanical Engineers. The positions are open to hire In DEP HQ office and at our client locations which include all OEM’S and Tier 1 etc. in Detroit, Michigan.
- CAE Analyst
- CAE Analyst (NVH & Durability)
- CAE Analyst (Structural Crashworthiness Analysis & Occupant Protection)
- CAE Analyst (Powertrain Durability Analysis)
- CAE Analyst 3A (Upper Interior Head Impact; FMVSS201u)
- CAE Analyst (CFD – HVAC/PTC)
- CAE Analyst (P/T; Engine Head & Block, Sealing, ABAQUS)
- CAE Analyst (Battery CFD/Multiphysics Simulation Engineer)
- Senior Product Development Engineer
- CAE Analyst (Automotive Interiors)
- CAE Analyst (Morphing & Parameterization)
- Engineering Interns
Please email your resume in word format .