Design Molded Plastics is a custom injection molding company that supports clients in the medical, automotive, appliance, sports equipment, and consumer industries. Our culture of quality and manufacturing excellence makes us a market-leader in the plastics industry and our continued growth depends on quality-driven and motivated individuals desiring to be a part of our successful team.
This position is responsible for general safety and security of facility, furnishings, and equipment with maintenance management. Relays all pertinent information/issues/needs/ideas to management staff members as appropriate; Completes all daily maintenance requests and reports any unfinished work to maintenance management; Inspects all equipment for proper functioning on a regular basis. Responsible for working with tools, ladders, and maintenance supplies as directed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Read and maintain a working knowledge of Quality Procedures and Work Instructions
- Perform preventive maintenance activities
- Able to perform daily facility up keeping.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of facility and equipment
- Assist in industrial cleaning duties as directed by supervisor
- Maintain safe conditions of interior and exterior walkways
- Maintain facility grounds
- Assist Maintenance Technician as required
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years prior experience with facility maintenance, industrial cleaning
- Ability to pass lift truck training program
- Commitment to ongoing training
We offer excellent working conditions in a clean climate controlled environment. Exceptional compensation, health, dental, vision & matching 401k plan.