Due to continued growth of our Official DFW Airport Valet Service (the largest continuous valet service in North America), we are now interviewing for additional Parking Valets and Guest Service Associates at DFW Airport. PAID TRAINING IS NEXT WEEK, AFTER WHICH TIME YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ASSIGNED TO A SHIFT
Valet duties involve safely and efficiently moving guests' vehicles between terminals and secured, on-site parking as well as assisting guests with their luggage, providing general information, etc.
Greeter duties involve those of the valets PLUS handling customer transactions as they drop off and return to pick up their vehicles. This job involves extensive usage of hand-held computer devices. Previous sales/customer service experience a plus.
Paid training and furnished uniforms are included in these long-term positions. You will enjoy direct deposit, cash tips, free parking at DFW Airport while on duty, access to check stubs and W-2's via the internet and, for high performers, the opportunity to advance to captain and/or supervisor as business requirements arise.
Starting pay is $10 per hour (plus tips and commissions) and includes *PAID training*. Our high performing associates make in excess of $15 per hour!
Our successful candidates will :
- Be customer-service minded, with the ability to communicate effectively both with clients (face-to-face) and on the two-way radio system (with management and co-workers)
- Be able to successfully pass a standard transmission driving test. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Be able to lift 50# to waist height
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that will include some weekends (especially Sundays!)
- Have a valid Texas Driver's License. Have 3 or fewer moving traffic violations in the last three years.
- Have a clear background check (no felonies; no misdemeanors involving property or cash or violent behavior)
- No visible tattos
- Pass a drug test prior to hire and randomly thereafter.
If you meet all the qualifications and requirements and enjoy a fast-paced environment and frequent interaction with guests, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply to this ad today with your resume, then call 817-354-2800 ext 110 for a brief phone screen and to arrange an appointment.