- Drive to the jobsite per instruction of manager, assess customer’s service/repair needs and complete the repair of the product to the customer’s satisfaction and complete service documentation.
- Consistently seek and promote business opportunities for service, sales and preventative maintenance contracts. Acquire knowledge of all products and pricing to be capable of pricing, marketing, and selling replacement products and repair parts.
- Further develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques and remain current with product requirements for installing material to meet safety specifications while maintaining quality workmanship with minimal warranty.
- Maintain safe working environment and upon completion of day’s work ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Ensure that all job tickets and time sheets are completed, signed and submitted accurately to ensure all tickets are processed in a timely manner and all time sheets reach the payroll department before cutoff.
- Complete all job tickets and collects COD’s when applicable; call management if a problem occurs with the collection or scope of work changes.
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of 2-5 years installation/ service of garage doors, operators, and residential entry door experience. (Carpentry/residential construction skills is a plus.
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must have your own pick-up truck and tools
Indeed - 6 months ago