DHL
1,631 reviews

DHL Employer Reviews

Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
productive and fun place to workplace with soda machine.get packages then we scan them,leave the location and then we go and deliver the packages or pick packages up
productive fun fast work place
courier driver (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: fun, greeting people, smiling faces
Cons: may not have lunch breaks
Fun place to work with many different people to interact with. A typical day at work would include dealing with different materials coming off the trucks and working in different areas throughout your route. Enjoyed the weekends off to spend with family.
we had jimmy johns for lunch
Encoder (Former Employee), Hebron, OHMarch 21, 2015
encoded for the most part, then other time work on magazines for a special project. I didn't realize how much mail that goes though there. Co-workers worked together very well.The hardiest part was the Monday though Wednesday had a lot of mail but Thursday and Friday not a lot of mail comes though.
review
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 14, 2015
A typical day at the help-desk was full of many calls from users with a multitude of problems for pc and applications. Each technician was responsible for chat as well as monitoring mailboxes for issues.
Job was alright
Account Executive (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 9, 2015
I worked for United Shipping solutions here. This is a smaller company. The person that owned the territory I was in did not provide health insurance, 401k or pay out like told on commissions. I was promised health insurance for over 6 months before finding a new job.
productive and steady work place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Hebron KentuckyMarch 2, 2015
Pros: frequent breaks
Cons: working at a pace i hadn't yet been used to
Dhl is a fast paced work environment. i had to be able to stand on my feet for long periods of time and work at a steady but fast pace to get the work done.Management was always around if i had any questions or concerns
not a real job
Temp job from Select Staffing (Former Employee), union city caMarch 2, 2015
this job had no advancement and the management there were no good and no where to move in the company didn't feel like they cared about there worker
Micromanaged by clueless supervisors
Did it aall (Former Employee), North charlestonMarch 1, 2015
Pros: days off
Lack of advancement, poor work environment, low morale, lack of care for employees, back stabbing butches and woman. More work was piled on when you couldn't keep up with what you had. A manager who had no experience.
It was a good learning experience
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 27, 2015
 Sorting mail and packages by number on labels. Putting them a correct bin
 Weighing package on scale connected to computer
 Inputting data into computer to print out labels
Alright
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Memphis,TnFebruary 25, 2015
My experience at DHL was alright it was something different for me sorting mail was cool didn't have to lift nothing to heavy
Fast and Crazy Enviornment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYFebruary 24, 2015
Typically a fast and crazy night with forklift and tug drivers everywhere working at a fast-paced. DHL usually received over 300,000 packages a night.
the time i was working their i hade fun.
Enocdeing (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: you can bring your owen lunch even take out
Cons: we hade two thirty min brakes every four hours
when you come in the door everyone speak to you. the person who in charge talk to you to see how you are doing, to make shore that your day goes good.
Finance
Accountant II (Former Employee), Sunrise, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good people to work with, flexible schedules, great benefits
Cons: long hours, heavy workloads, pay raises slow in coming.
Very fast paced, plenty to keep busy during the day. Department came together as a group to help each other with tasks. Hardest part of the job was preparing for monthly/yearly close.
na
Ramp Agent/Loading (Former Employee), phx arizonaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Working on the ramp doing uploads and offloads running a crew stacking all of the boxes and putting them on a truck. And also filling out all the paper work to keep track of all the product,
operations manager
Regional operations manager (Former Employee), CubaFebruary 18, 2015
Computer network administrator in the territory.
Number one distributor in region.
Increased sales by 30% per year.
Sales above $ 45 000 per year during this period.
Regional HR Leadership
Sr. HR Business Partner - North Region (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 15, 2015
Although I have significant labor relations and union experience my background also includes leading UTi’s union avoidance team responding to organizing campaigns in order to maintain union free facilities. I held a similar role with DHL. My current travel schedule is 50%.

My 15+ year HR career has ranged from start-up environments to global multi-national companies with multi-site and multi-union experience – on a senior management level. My business partners are VP and Director level leadership. My internal client base over my career has ranged from 500 – 7,500 employees with significant experience throughout sales, logistics, large retail, corporate, operations, distribution, marketing, engineering, loss prevention, warehousing and customer service business units.

I am a certified Change Management Trainer & Facilitator and certified Mediator.
Team players
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTFebruary 11, 2015
DHL employees are always working together to strive for the best and work hard to get every job done. Very fast base environment and staff are well aware to keep every numbers under control.
Productive Company
Team Leader (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: leave early on friday
Cons: work a lot of hours
I love my coworkers there are awesome. I learn a lot from my peers. It was a great team. Th end of the year for bonus. The hardest part was getting up early to travel to work all the way in new jersey.
Fun and very healthy work environment
Data Analysis and Strategy Intern (Former Employee), MiamiFebruary 4, 2015
Worked as an intern as part of Management initiatives.

Great work culture and a lot of responsibilities. Great learning experience..
Fast paced Environment, exciting , no day was like the other
Scanner (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
upon arriving at the busiest airport in America I would have a briefing with my somewhat 100 or so coworkers that consisted of people of every race background and origins. This meeting would establish which gates would be worked by which agents and break times. My coworkers were a joy to be around we dealt directly with customer the most enjoyable part of this job was making customers happy and relieving stress for their travels

1 2 3 4 5

About DHL

DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specialising in providing innovative and – Read more

DHL Salaries