Come Join Our Team! DKW Communications, Inc. (DKW) is a government contractor providing professional and technical services to various government agencies i.e. defense, law enforcement and security. We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our winning team. The individual hired for this position will provide support for our government customer located in Washington, DC. This position will be located at our office in Crystal City office.
The Senior Programmer/Developer will be responsible for object-oriented programming with C# and the .NET framework.
- 4 - 10 years of experience in programming with C#, ASP.NET, and the .NET framework.
- Must possess the ability to create and configure WCF services.
- Must have proven experience with Team Foundation Server 2010, NHibernate, Aspose, and Microsoft Unity Framework.
- Must have experience with working in a team environment.
- Must have experience with ASP.net MVC 3, WCF, C# 4.0, VS 2010 and SQL Server 2008
- Must have strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Auto fac and Entity Framework is desirable.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
DKW offers a competitive benefits package! Please feel free to visit our website at www.dkwcommunications.com. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our Careers page.