EthosCE is looking for a contract UI/UX designer to help us with our next release of EthosCE, our Drupal-based learning management system. We are looking for a designer to collaborate with our product manager, software engineers, front-end developers and QA teams to help us make our next release the best one yet. With dozens of clients using EthosCE across major universities, corporations and associations, your input will help improve the experience of hundreds of thousands of health professionals.
- Provide creative concepts for a new base theme for basic client installations of the LMS
- Implement concepts into individual interfaces using Photoshop and HTML/CSS
- Design of reports and report dashboards
- Review existing interfaces and provide input on usability best practices for administrative and user workflows
- Create wireframes for new application features
- Conduct informal usability tests using employees, current clients, and outside volunteers
- Develop a style guide to be used for custom client themes
- Experience working with complex web applications
- Knowledge of mobile web and responsive web design
- Interest or experience in open source applications and framework
This is a contract position onsite in our Center City Philadelphia office.