We are looking for software developers to help expand our product offerings. You will be working in a distributed environment with only occasional face-to-face supervision. Because DMAXX provides mission-critical products on a global basis, software quantity assurance and a dedication to the development of bullet-proof software is critical. Your direct supervisor will be a principal in the firm.
- Develop Windows Forms user interfaces in VB.NET/C# to operate within an n-tier, multi-threaded environment.
- Develop windows service components to provide server-side enhancements to our application.
- Develop and maintain SQL scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Provide customer support to end users of our products.
- Take over development and support of existing portion of our system.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues and risks to your supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years developing n-tier Microsoft applications
- Minimum 3 years experience with VB.NET or C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL
- Experience with Infragistics® NetAdvantage® for .NET a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience with SQL Server
- Familiar with the Software Development Life cycle
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOD/OOP) principles
- Understanding of design patterns and their application
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills using the English language
- Strong dedication to maintaining high customer service and quality controls levels while meeting project deadlines
- As the ideal candidate, you will be respectful, resourceful and passionate about your work. You will be able to demonstrate that you are organized, can communicate well, and execute at high levels. We need a self-driven person who is always trying to improve, consistently demonstrating productivity.
This is a full-time position, consultants will not be considered
Principals only, no recruiters
DMAXX, LLC has been providing Futures Trading and Accounting software and services to members of the Managed Futures industry since 1994....