Sales Representative - Direct Marketing
General Job Description
You are responsible for identifying prospects and presenting our direct marketing capabilities in the best light to prospects and customers to evoke confidence in DME’s technology infrastructure, and removing all objections in the sales cycle.
Your job is to accelerate the customer decision process by developing defensible statements of work to:
- Build consensus with prospects and customers
- Create and deliver scoping documents to the Implementation Team to be used in the
You will also:
- Collaborate on the response to formal and informal RFPs
- Lead data collection efforts with prospects in order to develop business justification analysis and
to demonstrate the DME value proposition
- Examine customers existing business practices at a detailed level and educate customers on the
value chain of DME solutions as compared to existing practice.
- Creation of the Statement of Work (SOW) and establish deliverables for the customer through
interface with internal implementations team.
- Identify consulting opportunities to further drive value to the customer through process redesign
or change management.
Most importantly, you are willing to knock on doors to identify and engage prospects. You are technologically adept. You have sold software or cloud-based solutions before. You are really good at hosting web demos. You know how critical it is to learn and understand your prospects and customers needs. You have proven success in working with customers to develop solution recommendations. You are able to establish deliverables for successful implementations.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field, and;
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales, solution selling or related field or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Travel is required for Trade Shows and Existing Customer and/or Prospective Customer visits
DME offers a competitive compensation plan that combines salary and commission as well medical and dental insurance plus 401K.
DME is a forward thinking company, which has been in business for over 25 years, in the Daytona Beach area. We offer a full benefits package, plus a state of the art fitness center on campus. We also have a salon, deli and studio on campus. DME is a non smoking facility and we hire only non smokers.