The account executive’s role is to provide ongoing development of existing and prospective clients. The candidate will work with the outside sales and marketing team on developing initiatives to grow existing client base by qualifying sales leads, setting appointments, and tracking sales processes. Inside sales representative will execute general inbound and outbound sales.
- Driving sales through effective lead generation and prospect management.
- Follow the company sales process to produce qualified sales opportunities.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering, and reports.
- Effectively use DMS tools to record calls, monitor progress, and produce written sales reports.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend products and services.
- Needs Identification and analysis.
- Solution creation, costing and proposal generation.
- Accurately process customer transactions, orders, and quotes.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improver transaction profitability.
- Present a professional image at all times to potential clients, existing clients, and vendors.
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree
- Experience in business and sales
- Experience in IT industry ideal but not required
Knowledge & Experience
- Possess the core competencies and behaviors of an account executive, including: business acumen, driving for results, delivering results, customer focus, reliance, influencing and persuading, persuading to buy, negotiation, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong motivation and passion for business and sales.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the client organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set own priorities and tasks.
Indeed - 15 months ago