Supply Chain Manager for a vitamin manufacturing company is looking to hire an assistant. This is for a full time, 40 hour a week position.
Position pays $15.00 per hour.
1. A “getting the job done” attitude
2. Sourcing and arranging incoming merchandise
3. Following up on material on supply orders to ensure they arrive on time and arrange for trucking and delivery.
4. Coordinate production based on incoming raw materials
5. Verify and complete all documentation for product specifications and also supply chain instructions for customer orders.
6. Must have some business office experience, be detail oriented and organized.