This position performs various AutoCAD tasks as well as other computer related skills to produce survey information for the field crews. This position utilizes knowledge and experience. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from supervisor, manager and/or more experienced colleagues.
- Extensive field experience as a construction surveyor or field engineer.
- Performs calculations using the latest AutoCAD based programs
- Performs electronic data transfers to provide or reduce field data.
- Proficient with Excel templates use for both field data and certifications.
- Proficient with reading and interpreting Civil and Architectural plans.
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
Two or more years of experience in survey field operations, including electronic data collection and use of total stations and GPS.
Experience with AutoCAD driven platforms
Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
What DNT Construction Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
- Holidays and additional Paid Time Off
- Group retirement savings program
Please respond with your resume, your matching qualifications and experience with the words "Survey CAD Tech" in the subject line.