DOAR is looking for a hands-on Marketing professional to plan, direct and oversee the marketing of the organization’s products and services from a corporate perspective. Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions directly.
- Promote DOAR as the leading litigation consulting firm in the nation through marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives
- Assess and analyze the company’s current marketing programs and forecast future marketing needs
- Research and provide market intelligence to the sales team for business leads, industry news and to increase market awareness
- Communicate DOAR’s vision and strategy to internal and external audiences through a wide range of vehicles
- Work closely with the executive team in developing a strategy that can translate a vision into practical and measurable marketing tactics each with its own timetable of completion
- A change agent, able to “see around the bend” and steer the organization down un- traveled marketing roads to greater business success
- Coordination of details for DOAR’s participation in trade shows and conferences
Desired Skills and Experience
- Seasoned management professional with a minimum of 3+ year’s experience, preferably in the legal and corporate sector with extensive experience in electronic media and communication strategies.
- Exceptional people skills which are manifested in the ability to collaborate with and motivate others: builds lasting business partnerships, vocally passionate about the company’s mission, both one-on-one and in larger groups
- Ability to prioritize and function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Solid knowledge of and experience using MS Word, Excel and Access (or similar database) applications such as PowerPoint and HTML considered a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Indeed - 16 months ago