Now hiring Store Manager (experienced people ONLY!)
- Managing the profitable operation of the Dollar store.
- Assisting in recruiting and staffing a store team
- Assisting with store merchandising by staging, stocking and placing merchandise in storage
- Performing all opening and closing procedures
- Completing all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines
- Ensuring proper cash handling and register procedures, key control and company security practices
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, store signage, and proper display techniques to create an inviting atmosphere for customers
- Assisting in the realization of your store's maximum profit contribution
- Protecting all company assets
- Maintaining a high level of good customer service
- Creative problem solving in the areas of:
o Associate Development
o Maximizing Sales Potential
o Controlling Expense and Shrink
o Merchandise Display
o Store Signage Placement
What we need from you:
- Must possess minimum 3 years prior DOLLAR STORE retail management experience
- Background in dealing with hardlines or variety merchandise,
- Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Long hours of work
- Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE program, etc.)
- Good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
o Proven budget and P&L skills
- High morals, ethics, and integrity (highly rated category)
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity from the third year if attain target pre-set.
(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE- save your time, save our time)
Indeed - 20 months ago