We're a small, profitable, venture-backed mobile technology startup based in Manhattan. Our company has developed a new technology platform that allows mobile phone users in developing markets to access the Internet without the need for a smartphone, data plan, or download.
We are looking for a backend software developer to join our team.
We're looking for the someone with the following qualifications:
- C or C++
- Perl or another scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Very comfortable developing in a Linux environment
- Eager to learn new skills
- Extremely well organized with attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
Why you should join our team:
- We're a small fun company. No politics or bureaucracy. Just lots of work to do.
- We're a venture-backed startup, but we're profitable and growing rapidly.
- On a daily basis we work with partners and end users around the world from Latin America (e.g. Colombia, Paraguay, El Salvador, Bolivia), Africa (e.g. Chad, Tanzania, Rwanda), and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam).
- As a member of a small team, the work you do will directly impact the success of the company
Please include your resume when responding to this ad.
Indeed - 16 months ago
DOTGO is small, venture-backed, profitable mobile tech startup based in Manhattan. Our technology makes it possible for mobile phone users...