Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
Update data in Patriot Excalibur (PEX), Training Management System (TMS), Unmanned Aerial System Learning Management System (LMS), future equivalent systems to PEX, TMS or LMS and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
Review and updates student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs IAW AFI 11-202V1, AFI 11-2MQ-1V1, AFI 11-2MQ-9V1, associated ACC/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance. (Training).
Review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs IAW AFI 11-202V2, AFI 11-2MQ-1V2, AFI 11-2MQ-9V2, associated ACC/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance. (Stan/Eval).
Administer classes and exams as required.
Perform weekly currency check of personnel training (including ancillary training) requirements.
Notify crewmembers of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail.
Prepare and execute periodic training/testing schedule.
Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet (Training).
- Training aids (Training).
- Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the “Letter of Xs”) and provides copy of in-work and final documents to Wing OSS/OSO NLT the last day of each month. (Training).
- Monthly and quarterly Rated Aircrew Performance (RAP) reports and provides RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter. (Training).
- 20-month and end-of-cycle training report. (Training).
- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status. (Training).
- Evaluation and testing trend data reports (Stan/Eval).
One (1) year experience working as a Training/Standard & Evaluation Analyst in a DoD flying unit; a Top Secret/SCI security clearance; and, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.