Successful multimedia company providing custom web-based training, marketing, and business support systems to Fortune 500 companies seeks full time developer for on-site position.
- Classic ASP (You will maintain classic ASP systems and potentially convert them to ASP.NET)
- SQL (MSSQL, T-SQL preffered)
- Version Control (git preferred)
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality code in a timely manner.
- Responsive design experience
- Nodejs experience
- Nosql experience
- Bootstrap experience
- Mobile development
- e-Learning - Coding and SCORM API
Must speak English very clearly and have good communications skills with the ability to interface with internal teams and external clients.
Must be pro-active in seeking solutions.
Must be able to work well as part of a team in a small company where each person's commitment is required for the company's success.
This is a full time position with medical benefits and vacation. Must be available to work at our offices in Hackettstown, NJ. Please note: this is not a telecommuting position.
Please send resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, expertise and professional goals.