Plan and direct the operations of various contracts, including federal and private sector organizations. Formulate policies, monitor daily operations and plan the use of human resources and materials, including assessing and implementing education according to needs, including ICD-10. Participate in the review and development of new workflow processes and methodologies that will allow for efficient maintenance and innovative growth in the continuous changing health care forums. Supervisor of 60+ coding staff.
REQUIREMENT: Active Credential of RHIT, RHIA, CPC or other nationally recognized coding certification is required.
1. Supports corporate activities in financial reporting processes
2. Coordinates the work and activities of staff
3. Monitors and controls resources
4. Communicates professionally with superiors, peers or subordinates, as well as clients regularly
5. Daily oversight and management of off and on-site staff
6. Monitoring staff and workflow
7. Conduct Employee Evaluations
8. Conduct Employee Interviews
9. Draft reports for facility communication
10. Perform duties as described under the direction of a Department Supervisor and Management (Education/Training Manager).
a. ICD-10 oversight, implementation and direction
b. Development and implementation of CDI plan
11. Maintain security and accountability of entrusted patient chart information.
12. Strive to assure staff meet and/or exceed production requirements for their respective position as set forth by the supervisor and/or management.
13. Maintains good customer relations.
14. Always perform duties in a positive and professional manner.
15. Adheres to and enforces policies and procedures.
16. Must travel on-site for work as deemed necessary.
17. Must attend all meetings and/or training as directed by supervisor and/or management.
18. Performs all duties as assigned.