The Project Manager will be dedicated to the management of all aspects of contractor-provided support services and ensures the flow of operations between all contractor-staffed positions of the contract for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (Dept. of State). We support their mission to protect the lives and interests of American citizens abroad and to strengthen the security of United States borders through the vigilant adjudication of passports.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the Contract’s performance at the Passport Agencies and Headquarters support offices.
- Recruit personnel as necessary and in accordance with Management Plan guidelines.
- Provide support with long-range planning and statistical analysis related to staffing and workload.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract support activities Centers.
- Implements the Management Plan and Corporate Quality Assurance policies to effectively direct contract support activities to ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of supervisory staff.
- Interprets policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates.
- Monitors contractual expenditures and ensures that established budgets are not exceeded.
- Develops and maintains succinct reporting methodology to ensure the Regional Director/COR, Assistant Regional Director, and Contracting Officer are informed.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management/supervisory experience at a company or facility of the size and scope of CPC or NPC.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a related field such as Business Administration or Management
- Must be capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for company.
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills with all levels of management and interfaces with Government Personnel including the Regional Director/COR, the Assistant Regional Director, and Contracting Officer.
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use.
- Secret security clearance or favorable MRPT determination conducted by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and a favorable background check
- Advanced Technical/Business Degree.
- Experience in managing a seasonal/temporary work force.
- Four (4) years experience in a WAN/LAN environment.
DTSV was founded in 1982 as a government services contractor providing services in the areas of facility and equipment operations and...