Dynaco Entrematic, a global leader in High Performance doors, is seeking an Engineer to work in product development and application assistance. The individual must be versed and/or skilled in electrical, mechanical and structural design/support. Qualifying individuals have a chance to join an organization that prides itself in excellence, customer service, quality products and in door innovation.
- Under direction of Product Manager, design, analysis, develop, evaluate and prototype
sub-assemblies for new and existing products.
- Write instructional materials, as well as technical information.
- Support and suggest innovative solutions for product development and enhancement.
- Support customers with product application scenarios.
- Crest drawings in Auto Cad to support customers and production.
- Limited travel as required to test prototypes and support technical service group.
- Collaborate with Engineers in Europe.
- Quality control on product design.
- Electrical knowledge/experience of VFD drives, PLCs and industrial controls.
- Well versed in basic computer software (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Excellent interface skills with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Experience drawing in Auto Cad.
- Strong communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Years of experience: 3-5 years
- Starting date: ASAP
- Number of openings: 1
- Level of education: BS or two-year degree with 5 years’ experience.
To learn more about Dynaco Entrematic, visit www.dynacodoor.us
Indeed - 16 months ago