DaVita Employee Reviews

Found 1,971 reviews matching the search
Very nice workplace try to help you with your goal in every way possible
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCAugust 18, 2017
One of the best places to work for stayed excited always learning. Educating our patients learning how to be a team and you are able to travel if you desire
Pros
Can move up
Cons
Study work short breaks
Awesome
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 17, 2017
It is a great company to work for in theory. just depends on which department you are in there is a disconnect between the field employees and the corporate side.
Pros
lots of food at every meeting
Great Values
Patient Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 17, 2017
DaVita is a great place to work though the health plans could be cheaper and contain more in network providers. I have always enjoyed my job and the opportunities to grow in your career are numerous.
productive and fun flexible
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2017
how to deal with different personalities good customer service skills caring for people in every way any one is welcome hardest part when someone dies. having fun
Pros
in services
Cons
short breaks and short staff
busy and different
RN (Current Employee) –  OHAugust 17, 2017
I like dialysis, so this is a great job. I like my hours. I like my management.I like the advancement opportunities. I the development opportunities with the company.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
Mangement needs to listen to its employees
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 16, 2017
Management needs some kind of SOP and trainers available to new employees. More trainers are needed to assist new techs and be available for evaluations.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
poor management
Great job experience
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 16, 2017
This was a learning branch that I used to explore into other nursing jobs beside being a Nurse. I moved this job, great schedules, people & work environment.
Pros
Learning experience
Fun and Educational Work place
SPECIALIST, ACQUISITION INTEGRATION (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 16, 2017
My typical day is full of data entry, analysis and working directly with management on deals. The work can be tiring and stressful so Davita makes it a priority to provide many fun activities to make the day go by easier. Massage therapist, BBQs, Team meetings, Tug of war, cookie day are all examples of what Davita has to offer.
Pros
Managment takes care of you
Cons
Long hours and hard work
No work/life balance
Dialysis Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2017
Worked in Acutes in Vegas. Incompetent management, no work/life balance, expected to respond to emails on days off and complete computer training with no compensation week after week, hospital staff hate Davita and call in and complain about you for the smallest things, and not enough support when you are working AT ALL!!!
Pros
Some independance
Cons
Travel A LOT, management with no clinical background, no balance, Stressful, hospital staff is rude and call and complain about Davita
You must be fast paced, multi-tasking a must lots and lots of paper work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 15, 2017
Davita is a money making company. I have worked for JSA now Davita for many years now it's a Corporation now, no longer the family orientated atmosphere.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Very hard work.
Excellent company
Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 15, 2017
I hope to work for them again in the future if a position in Florida opens up. They are a wonderful company who cares about their patients and their employees.
I didn't work directly with DaVita
Contracted Illustrator (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CA 94066August 14, 2017
I didn't work directly with DaVita, I was a Contracted Illustrator. I would design illustrations for medical pamphlets from home and email them to the Marketing Manager. I don't know what it's like to actually work there, but I enjoyed my experience with them.
Pros
Paid to draw
Cons
Inconsistent
Takes the right person
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hamden, CTAugust 14, 2017
This environment is not for everyone. It is very fast-paced and can become stressful. The hours are long: 10-15 hours per day sometimes. Not recommended for ayone who becomes overwhelmed easily.
Productive environment and always room to advance
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJAugust 14, 2017
The company has a lot of great benefits. Working closely with the patients makes it very rewarding. Management at the clinic I worked was outstanding. Typical day consists of a good morning to teammates and staffs, staying focus and positive about the days tasks and willingness to help.Work place culture well relaxed and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing that you helped others to improve their quality of life. I learned how to be prepared to handle any situations and team work a must, staying focus,.
Pros
Diversity and Education
Cons
At times long hours
fun
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 14, 2017
awesome, productive environment, and great place to work. Typical day at work is fast pace environment. Management is great to work with and attentive to your needs.
Poor management
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE/HEMODIALYSIS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 14, 2017
not enough time to assess patients, too fast passed, not enough individual care to each patient, technicians overworked, worked over 12 hours and then reprimanded
Pros
learned a lot about patient care
Cons
hours too long, no room for advancement
Rn
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILAugust 13, 2017
The patients are great. I am adequately compensated and the benefits are excellent. 16 chair dialysis unit with 1 charge nurse, one support nurse and 3 techs, or 1 charge nurse and 4 techs. staff sent home based on census.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Autonomy
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAAugust 12, 2017
If you want a job with autonomy and specific tasks this is the job. This job will require patience and a willingness to be flexible with your schedule.
Pros
Independence
Cons
missing an effective liaison with both the clinic and hospital and a lot of unnecessary redundancy
ok company
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 11, 2017
Money hungry company. Definitely cares more about the money then they do their patients. Management always takes their vacations at the same time. They will approve your days off without taking into consideration that they may be leaving the rest of their employee short. We are slowly being burnt out
Pros
patients are wonderful
Cons
money hungry, too much drama
Davita
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAAugust 11, 2017
Just Great.. Management was just great and the HR department was always there to help you with a problem. They were a company that really cared about their employees you were always compensated for a job well done.
Pros
All around good work environment
Cons
Not any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaVita. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval