DaVita

DaVita Employer Reviews

Enjoyed saving lifes.
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 20, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: i can not say nothing negative about this company was the best.
I enjoyed this job the best that I have ever had. I went in everyday knowing I was going to be saving someone life. I loved the staff the administrator and seeing the cheerful faces of my patients that became family since you saw them three days a week four hours at a time.
good company
Charge RN-Per Diem-Nocturnal Dialysis (Current Employee), Reddick, FLNovember 19, 2014
Good company. Good support staff. It is a national company that provides hemodialysis, nocturnal dialysis and peritoneal dialysis dilaysis.
Great learning environment
Office Manager (Extern) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2014
At DaVita I maintained office correspondence, patient check in, patient check out, operated office equipment, maintain patient charts and medical records.
Davita/ Acute/ UCLA
ICU RN, Acute Hemodialysis (Former Employee), Westwood, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: working in the icu at ucla was very interesting
Cons: not nice coworkers, poor management.
This was the worst place I have every worked. The management is very poor. Does not have any medical background. Many of the co workers were not nice. If you were not of their culture they did not talk to you and many times were very rude.
N/a
PATIENT REFERRAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Brentwood TNNovember 16, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company I enjoyed making a difference in peoples lives
disappointing
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CANovember 16, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: management
the company is all lies when it comes to taking care of the employess
a great place for helping citizens of Savannah with renal failure
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Savannah, GANovember 15, 2014
answer phones, order inventory, intake patients, discharge patients
cash
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLNovember 14, 2014
it was a job that got me through college. I was not there long but everyone there was caring.
In depth knowledge of Dialysis
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: very friendly, sociable patients
Cons: short breaks
The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the patients. My co-workers had in depth knowledge of dialysis and had very pleasant/humorous personalities.
Productive company that offers Zen room and ping pong rooms for stress relief.
Revenue Integrity Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CANovember 13, 2014
Great company to work for. Supervisors and management values team mates feed back. Weekly team meetings with game ice breakers, always fun, different team mate ran the meetings every week. Supervisors and management would assist with month end billing when facilities were late getting reports in.
hard work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCNovember 12, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
Hard work, on your feet all day long. I learned that some dialysis patients are the meanest people.The management sucks. Some co-workers are unreliable. Too many people calling in late or calling out for work. The hardest part is working 10 or more hours a day, The most enjoyable part of yjr job is prolonging patients lives
Dialysis Company
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 11, 2014
Dialysis company
Early hours
Great patient interaction
Patient care very enjoyable
co-workers dedicated to patient care
Best job
Extern in Registration Account Department (Former Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 8, 2014
This job is one of the best job I worked at. Working with people makes my day. Communicate and more phone calling and scheduling is appointment is not really hard to do.
DaVita put the fun in work.
OCDT (Former Employee), Wadsworth, OHNovember 8, 2014
DaVita is all about a well balanced work place. Patient care first but have while doing it.
Workaholics Dream Job
Facility Administrator - Hospital Services (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: fun when your schedule allowed it, benefits
Cons: 24/7 schedule, lack of work-life balance, management support
You basically worked 24/7. Little support from management. Loved work events and meetings. Loved my co-workers/managers.
Productive Workplace
Certified Clinical Hemodialyis Technician (Current Employee), Decatur, GANovember 5, 2014
Pros: inservices, making patients smile
Cons: short breaks, standing all day, compensation
I look forward to helping the patients get through their dialysis treatments mentally, physically and emotionally on a daily basis. I've learned to be patient, to listen and also to be alert and aware of my surroundings at all times. I work well with my coworkers and have a great rapport with the patients. At any given time they know they can come to – more... me and ask me for anything work related. The hardest part of my job is knowing these patients are uneducated when entering into dialysis for the first time. I think patients should be educated prior to starting dialysis when diagnosed with Renal Disease. The most enjoyable part is knowing I helped someone get through another day whether it be patients, staff or family members. – less
Very team oriented, fun and challenging job
Facility Administrator, CEO (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 3, 2014
Pros: team oriented, open culture
Company culture is that of team, everyone works together as a team. Benefits are outstanding. Programs within the company for employees are very generous, for example ability to donate PTO to a coworker who is dealing with a catastrophic illness of their own or a family memember requiring them to miss work, scholarship program for employees children, – more... to emergency help for employees who may have lost their homes or possessions in nateral disaster, house fires etc, company would match all of employees donations to such causes. – less
High expectations, little training, a lot of rah,rah with no backing
Charge Nurse (Former Employee), San Joaquin Valley, CAOctober 31, 2014
Cons: short or no breaks, often greater than 12 hr days, pressured to work more days than scheduled.
The company has a great reputation for being a "team oriented," fun and fulfilling place to work. In reality, the CA San Joaquin Valley region is dysfunctional from the top down. The Directors are wet behind the ear Business school grads with no medical/clinical background. The bottom line is the dollar with little concern for the patients themselves. – more... The clinics are run at bare minimal staffing which can often be dangerous.

If there are any problems, the management is always ready to point the finger at the staff and never take any responsibility for the way things are out on the floor. – less
productive
intern (Former Employee), baltimore marylandOctober 30, 2014
Pros: the patients
Cons: you have to clock out at every break and the pay
great experience
typical work day was very busy
management was great
co-workers was fun to be around
the hardest part was when you have to collect papers for 10 different things
the enjoyable part is when its quiet
CUltural of negative behavior
Clinical Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 30, 2014
No supportive management the culture drove quality people away continually which left the patients receiving poor care and being treated with less than the dignity which they deserved.

1 2 3 4 5

About DaVita

At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference – Read more