DaVita Employee Reviews

Found 1,896 reviews matching the search
Great Company
Payroll Representative (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 6, 2017
I think they could pay their lower employees a little better but other then that they are a great company to work for. They have a very Team and Village type of mentality and you can tell they really do try to make it a great place to work for.
Decent company to work for
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2017
Dialysis is not for everyone. You either love it or hate it. I began to hate it, so I left. The company itself is ok, but atmosphere varies greatly from one location to another.
Pros
Travel possible
Cons
It's dialysis
Good place
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Sylacauga, ALJuly 6, 2017
DaVita is a great place to work. Their outlook on patient care is amazing. There is always opportunity for bonuses and incentives. I really loved working for DaVita.
Good team work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORJuly 6, 2017
Had a lot of great moments with my teammates, I learned quite a bit about dialysis the seven years i worked there. It was a great experience, got to know and work with patients... it was very rewarding, knowing that you are helping them live longer. The hardest part of my job was, coming to work and finding out that one of them passed away.
Pros
great core values
Cons
Too often ignored by mamagement
Great work culture and work life balance
Sr. Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJuly 5, 2017
DaVita Medical Group has a great team environment and management. They offer work/life balance to both physicians and corporate employees. They value their teammates and awards them when they do well.
Medical externship
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJuly 5, 2017
Completed 180 hours for my medical externship. Monitered PH levels and sterilized dialysis equipment. I had to completed this job in a professional manner to reach my goal as Certified medical assistant.
Productive day at work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GA 31313July 5, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of providing care to dialysis patients. Cannulating access and monitoring vital signs. The hardest part of the job for me is losing a patient and the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to give back to my patients in a way that fosters optimal care.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
having to get up so early
Great place to work if you're hard working
Biomedical Technician II (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 5, 2017
Wake up and keep cellphone near by for any emergency calls. If no emergency calls just go about normal maintenance routine. Although having six facilities to one person makes it almost impossible to not have an emergency call each day.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Too much work
Dedicated to Patient Care
Senior Applications Developer/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 5, 2017
DaVita is dedicated to the proper care of patients. The workplace and efforts are clear evidence.

DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, is the parent company of DaVita Kidney Care and DaVita Medical Group. DaVita Kidney Care is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
Fast Paced Culture
Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 4, 2017
DaVita manages costs extremely well and is financially stable. There is room for growth but be prepared change geography/specialization or both to grow. The compensation for PCT's, RN's and FA's is low relative to work- Directors and above earn competitive salary. The culture attracts passionate and fun professionals.
Pros
Culture, good people, meaningful work
Cons
Pay is average, advancement limited
Great Company
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, NCJuly 3, 2017
Davita is a great company as a whole to work for awesome benefits, great pay, I ended up in the wrong clinic which is why I am not at Davita. The most enjoyable part of the job is really the patients.
Davita
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 3, 2017
The clinic I work in is a very large clinic, the largest in Sacramento, so it is extremely fast past. The management team has communication issues, but usually admit it and work with you if a problem occurs. this company is awesome and they really love their staff.
Pros
free lunches, bonuses
Cons
long days, early start of shift
Good Career Advancement
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJuly 2, 2017
There is no regrets becoming a PCT nor working for the company. It is a lot career advancements to grow. Before you apply to become PCT, you must have a passion to really do what you love to help save patients lives in dialysis.
Pros
free lunch from time to time from the boss
Cons
n/a
Good Company
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2017
DaVita is an excellence company to work for they have a lot of opportunity to offer. Excellence advancement to offer and relocation opportunity. I would recommend anyone to work at DaVita
Poor wage for work life balance
Acute Care Hemodialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2017
I had a less than stellar manager. If there was a manager assigned which cared for the staff, this would have been a excellent experience. Instead, a low level nurse was assigned, poor quality was her standard, how unfortunate.
Pros
Unlimited hours
Cons
Poor quality
Great place
Dispensing Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJune 30, 2017
Great place to work at if you don't mind not getting paid properly for the work you do. Anyone trying to get a first time job with a company this is the place
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
pay
workplace
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAJune 30, 2017
I have worked for Davita for approximately 1 year and I have not had any issues with staff or the company at this time. Davita is a dialysis company in chester,va
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Core values
Facility Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hanford, CAJune 29, 2017
Great place to work. Patient care top priority. Advancement opportunities. Have been with the company many years. Great culture. We care for the community as well as each other.
Poor Management
Administrative Assistant/Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 29, 2017
To be management doesn't mean your best for the position just means to made the right people your friends no matter what you had to do to get there. The over all company seems like they care but the area I was in was very tainted by poor management. I would have never left if there was different management.
great workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Soledad, CAJune 28, 2017
the days were long but it went fast when we would work together as a team. hardest part of the job is losing a patient because we grow bonds as we see each other more than our own families so when they pass it definitely is hard.
Pros
great team and managment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaVita. Our community is ready to answer.