DaVita

DaVita Employer Reviews

Fun place with a diverse setting
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Concord, caJune 14, 2014
Basic job duties of a technician. Management needed work, did not stick to their core values. I felt more of an individual rather then being a part of a team.
Recommended for hard worker
Social Worker (Former Employee), GeorgiaJune 13, 2014
Excellent Core Team. Enjoyed autonomy of position. Did not enjoy extensive administrative duties which decreased time devoted to counseling and social work support to patients.
productive and fun
Expert Cannulater and safety leader (Current Employee), lafayette laJune 12, 2014
Pros: potenial to recieve a bonus each quarter
days are long, but you are working with a great team. Management is on hands and values the team.
productive working enviroment with opportunities for advancement
internship (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 11, 2014
Job was steady paced with good benefits. The staff was friendly and the office space was very clean and comforting. During my time at Davita I've scheduled patient appointments, filed, faxed information, took compliance classes and also ran then front desk by myself for a week.
Good experience
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 9, 2014
Long hours, management could be better. Worked acute dialysis. Chronic setting may be better.
Overall a great company
Acute Dialysis RN (Former Employee), SchaumburgJune 9, 2014
I love the culture of DaVita, however the work life balance for an acute dialysis RN is almost non existent. That was the main reason I left the company.
loved loved this career
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTJune 8, 2014
fast paced always a helping hand, great benefits, def great pts
Poor staffing
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Buford, GAJune 6, 2014
Budget out of wack. Poor staffing in most clinics in the region I worked
Fun enviornment
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJune 5, 2014
My Day to day responsibilities include resolving insurance issues, speaking to internal teammates and external teammates to resolve insurance inquiries. Rekey prescriptions to fit the restrictions placed with the insurance company.
Highly Motivational company with great benefits
Clinical Resource Manager (Current Employee), remote employeeJune 4, 2014
DaVita is a wonderful company to work for. I have worked here for over 7 years and have nothing negative to say. I have recently earned a degree that may take me away from the company for a while but hopefully in time they would create a position that will incorporate my skills and I will be able to return.
RUN dont apply- high turnover
PD rn (Former Employee), Macon, GA, 31201 KDCJune 4, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: management, scheduling
KDC at macon, ga 31201 worst place ever to work. Horrible hours, poor management.
You hit the floor running and work very hard, very rewarding but can be stressful also.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 3, 2014
Pros: getting to know the patients very well
Cons: pay
DaVita is a great starting point in the medical profession.
Very goal oriented patient based company
Patient Relations Liaison (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 3, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, being salary. great healthcare insurance benefits
Cons: lack of growth opportunities
In my 3 years with Davita I have learned alot about building business relationships through strong interpersonal skills. I learned the in and out of dialysis in the hospital setting as well as in an outpatient setting. What I enjoyed most about my job is the patient and family interaction. I was the go to person within the hospital for any dialysis – more... discharge planning needs, so I end each day with a sense of satisfaction that I am making a positive impact. I do hope that I find from a new job the same sense of making positive impact on an individuals life. That is my true enjoyment from my current job. – less
productive with patient care
Lab Manager (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: getting up early
works starts at 3:45 or 4:00 am with mixing bicarb hooking up acid checking dialysis quality water setting up machines and testing them gathering supplies needed for patients making sure all visual checks are done them cannulate patient monitor vitals assess patient over all educate and make the as comfortable as possible
Very Good Learning Experience
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 1, 2014
I love working at this company. I've learned so much and I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of a great company. The core values focus on the best for you, your teammates and patients but if you don't have a FA that believes in the same things as the company, it isn't going to work.
A great place to work
Hemodialysis Technician (OCDT) (Current Employee), Xenia, OHMay 31, 2014
DaVita is a well structured company with great opportunities for those who are willing to demonstrate a commitment to quality patient care. I am proud to be a DaVita employee
Great staff and manager, we have lots of fun working together.
Preceptor/Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAMay 31, 2014
Pros: i start early and leave early to pick up my children, to coach and help out with school works.
Cons: been with my company for almost 9 years, but not yet vested in retirement.
I open the facility and ready all the machines, check the water to make sure it's safe to use for our patients. Also to make sure it's within company's required limits. Prepare medications, and report to RN. Initiate patients pre/post treatment and documentations.
I'm in charge of patients monthly educations and quarterly emergency drills.

I learned – more... that everybody has different ways of learning and I'm sensitive to their ways of learning. I have a great understanding to what patients needs.

I can work well on my own and fulfill my tasks with or without management checking in on me. I can communicate and report, well with management and RN's.

I get along GREAT with co workers and a TEAM player. I like to have fun at work, in a professional manner. I'm reliable and come in for extra shifts, when called in. I'm a punctual person and don't call in sick for work.

The hardest thing about my work, is losing patients.

I love working with people, and help prolonging their lives. I have a good sense of humor and personality. – less
productive fun place
Receptionist/ clerk /data entry patient care tech (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2014
alot of smiling faces fun with coworkers stress free environment helping others was paramount
Great medical experience
Master Social Worker II (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 27, 2014
Fast-paced medical facility with a great team.

Working with the patients is the most rewarding part of the job.

A typical day includes lots of problem solving and paperwork.
Great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Corona, CAMay 27, 2014
Very welcoming environment both for patients and employees

About DaVita

At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference – Read more