DaVita

DaVita Employer Reviews

Poor Management and rotten pay
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: you get recess like a 5 yr old
Cons: everything else
The mgmt team is a joke and the pay is terrible. The benefits are awful too. They spend all their money on things like recess where you can jump rope or play vollyball and eat candy then they do paying their employees enough to survive on. Also, they keep poor management no matter how many mistakes they make or complaints they get.
Will work you till you drop
RN (Former Employee), DallasFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: ?
Cons: extremely heavy work load
Think hard before you join this village. Do your research. Lots of long hours and long days. High turn over in management & other areas.
It really is one of the best places I have ever worked.
Guest Services Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 6, 2015
You get out of this company exactly what you put into it. If it is your desire to learn, grow and make a difference in the lives of others? Those goals can most definitely be achieved. I would not describe my job as hard but instead challenging because there are some many daily opportunities to step up your game and become a better you.
Clean workplace and training easy
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: quarterly bonus, pay rate
Cons: long hours
Co-workers all for themselves, their is no teamwork. Shift change is chaotic. Computer charting system terrible. Face paced environment.
Challenging and Productive FUN Culture
Director of Information Technology Training (Former Employee), DeLand, FLFebruary 3, 2015
The sky is the limit with DaVita. The culture is filled with fun, but plenty of challenging work. The DaVita culture certainly explemplfies TEAM - everyone truly does succeed together.

This company is also aggressively growing both organically, through Joint Ventures and acquisitions. Patients are first and foremost in the thoughts of the clinicians, physicians and operational partners.

DaVita teaches leaders how to lead, teams how to grow and individuals how to succeed!
Teamwork, Fun, Accountability
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: experiences, knowledge, skills, and salary
Cons: short breaks, early start
Long productive days where teamwork is a must. I learned to listen to my patients and treat them as an individual. Management could communicate more effectively. Knowing that patients were safe under my care is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Culture Galore
Account Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 2, 2015
If you don't like a RA RA! Environment then DaVita may not be the place for you. There is a definite and unique culture to this company!
Good Experience
Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: education opportunity
Cons: hours
Great educational opportunities for advancement. Great bonuses available. I wish I never left. 14 hour days are the only drawback.
generally decent place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 1, 2015
Tough to get fair development opportunities if not bought in for Redwoods program or from big 5 consulting firm. Work life balance is rare.
Productive and fun workplace
Account Representative (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 1, 2015
Very diverse, family oriented, and professional. Will discuss my review during an interview. I have not worked for this company in over 6 years. I will discuss what I remember from my experience as an employee with DaVita during my interview.
very interesting and good learning expierence
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Marietta, OHJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours very very fast pace
set up all dialyzers check water purifier started patients on dialyzers kept all blood pressures every 30 minutes some co workers were slower than others which would get us behind the hardest part of the job was keeping the patients stabilized the most enjoyable part was the personal relationships you made with the patients
Low Oppurtunities
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: extreme micro-management
Work load very high with very low chance of moving up in the company. Your average day one would have to take about 30-50 calls and would be micro-managed to an extreme degree.
Nice and clean place to work at
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Palm SpringsJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great teammates
Cons: not enough money
I come in in the mornings and work on my schedule. Go onto treatment floor and see if any thing happened to any patient after I left. Management is ok and my co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is having one of my patients die. The best part is being able to help them in any way that I can.
Could use some leader independence at the clinic level
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2015
Could use some leader independence at the clinic level. My position was in an administrative capacity, but I feel the organization could have benefited more from the talents of the Facility Administrator, if she were given freedom to actually run her own clinic.
Family
Administrator/Social Worker Assistant (Former Employee), Humble, TXJanuary 30, 2015
Davita was a family oriented complany. We were all like one big family that had difference but still a company. The hardest part of my job was a patient was not happy or the family had complaints. the most enjoyable was the moral the the clinic staff had with everyone was awesome.
Uncooridinated Management
Clinically Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: patients are pleasant.
Cons: cant trust upper management.
This company has no loyalty to its employees. I was in nursing school and the new FA moved me to part time status with the promise that I will get my full time status back when done. That didn't happen. in fact they only gave me 1 day a week. It seems that they were not happy that I finished nursing school.
Great place to start career as a Tech
Pharmacy Dispensing Technician I (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Fill orders for patients.great place but in order to learn everything as a tech you would need to work in different departments.
Excellent Pay
Renal Social Worker (Current Employee), Sun City WestJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: flexible hrs
Cons: some ethical issues
Salaries are for MSWs are set at a fair rate. Helping PT to reach a higher quality of live is fullfilling. Co-workers and generally fun to work with.
This is an awesome employment opportunity
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Denver CoJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: awesome staff and great patiennts
Cons: short breaks at busy times
on atypical work day ill start work at 8 am and i go in and check to make sure water is clean and clear of all toxins. then patients will start coming in so i set up machines in preparation and get all the pre-treatment paperwork done. after that i would hook up the patient and do treatment initiation paperwork then proceed to the next patient. each treatment is about 4 hours long so once the patient has been hooked on to the machine i monitor them and take vitals every 30 mins. once the patients treatment is over, i take them off and do the treatment termination paperwork.
Very financially rewarding company to work for. Many benefits, generous pto and bonuses.
Patient Care Technician - Dialysis (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 27, 2015
Excellent management team that cares about their employees. Very fast paced environment requiring a lot of attention to detail. The hardest part of the job was patient care. Very committed and hard-working co-workers.

About DaVita

At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference – Read more