DaVita Employee Reviews

Found 1,851 reviews matching the search
Productive, fast-paced, patient oriented
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Murphy, NCJune 4, 2017
Davita is a great place to work. Has many benefits and trains you on the job for some positions. Continuing your education is required to advance to most other positions. It is long hours on your feet as well as very fast paced. It takes a special person to work in the health care field. Just make sure you really know what you are getting into prior to applying for a position.
Pros
Helping patients to lengthen their lives.
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, physically and emotionally straining
review
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 2, 2017
Clinic lacked manager extremely high turnover rate worked extensive hours without well managed breaks and schedules. Clinic manager up and walked out. they were trying though. Excellent benefits not bad pay.
DaVita is a great company, however the branch I worked for was awful
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 1, 2017
Management doesn't participate or listen to staff. The workplace is hostile between staff and there were even arguments between staff and patients that were not appropriately handled. There is not enough staff at the facility so you work a lot of overtime and extra shifts. The work itself is fantastic, if you can get through the drama. I would recommend the DaVita Company, just not the branch/location where I was at. DaVita company has a lot of advancement and good wages/benefits.
Fun Place to work
Executive Assistant to Chief Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 31, 2017
Great place to work. The culture is like none other and everyone is on board. They truly believe each patient is important and they are about each and everyone.
Very busy fast pace early mornings.
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2017
Set your own schedule routine usually.
Teammates are very helpful.
comfortable with learning new things a lot of ways for you to get ahead plenty of tools for procedures.
Fun culture
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 31, 2017
DaVita is a good company with many different roles available, especially if you are in Denver by Headquarters. However, with rapid growth some people are placed in management roles that may not be ready for management responsibilities.
love my patients
New Employee Trainer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 31, 2017
Since Davita took over CSHP it has gone downhill dramatically. Employees are overworked and underpaid. Employees are leaving at an alarming rate. Employees are very stressed and the only answer we ever get is "its being looked at."The only good thing about the job is the patients.
too many leaders
Desk Side Support Tech January (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 31, 2017
not enough people to manage the work. All too often we have too many upper management people competing for too few many resources and no one is willing to help with bigger issues. I am cleaning up the mess fom the previous 4 people that had my position.
Good place to work for depending on the clinic
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2017
I was new to dialysis,and have been with the company for 6 months now. Its a great trade to learn if you are already in the healthcare feild, but if not it may scare someone off. But My clinic has made me think about quiting, due to the disorganized management team. We are currently with out a permanent FA, and the standing one is never there,responds to your texts when she feels like it, the CC on most times doesn't make sure the floor is covered when someone takes a pto day. They have two pt. coming in at the same time in the same bay which is very nerve racking and throws you off track. I have considered transferring to another clinic, but that would mean me having to tell the GM why i want to which would require me throwing a few people under the bus. I work the night shift which at my clinic is MWF 5p to 4a. The hours don't bother me and the pay and benefits are very good. I wont give up on the company as a whole and maybe i just need to transfer to another clinic, and if i see the same thing then i will know that Davita does not stand by its core values. for now i am at a fork in the road as to if i will stay with this company.
Pros
great pay, good benefits.
Cons
12 to 15 hours shifts, patients not scheduled right.
Production is high very busy
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 30, 2017
Busy business office with super high volume. Many positions available in the company but admissions role is where I currently work in and I like it but can be stressful
Best Place Ever!
Pharmacy Representative II (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 30, 2017
Awesome place to work!! Other than not getting info once sick to cover job I have no complaints. Great Pay! Location & Traffic could be an issue but other than that no complaints.
Assistant Facility Administrator
Assistant Facility Administrator (Current Employee) –  MWC, OKMay 30, 2017
Entry Level management, the environment is fun but stressful. You marry the company and the job. The team atmosphere is pretty wonderful. You will work with some great people.
Nice workplace, not enough pay, management could do better
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  MarylandMay 28, 2017
Management does not know what they are doing (could just be clinic specific) pay is not enough for the long hours worked, they send you to the "Academy" which is nice because everything is paid for. But it should not be required, but it is.
Pros
Free lunches, nice bonuses
Cons
no 401K matching
Great training available to move up within the company.
Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 28, 2017
Davita incorporates fun as one of their core values and they live their core values. They have great training available to move up within the company.
Pros
Great team support from corporate
Cons
Fast change over
Great place to work!
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 26, 2017
Davita lives by its core values. Great place to work! Continuous improvement , personal growth, management helping you to achieve your goals, Great leadership classes, learning opportunities.
Pros
Benefits, team, core values
opportunies
Certified Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMay 26, 2017
Patient oriented dialysis care. Awesome future opportunities for advancement, if so desired. Excellent staff members, physician, and management. Corporate team support outstanding.
Not Stable
Process Engineer/Manager (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 26, 2017
Currently 3 CEO's in 3 years, lay offs in April, structure and communication currently missing or not being passed down. On the positive side, a staff that is trying to make it better and has the best intentions.
Great company
pct (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 24, 2017
good company, full of hard working people, company really cares for teammates. If you don't like medical field this might not be for you... But if you do great company!
Stressful environment disguised as a fun place to work.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 23, 2017
Often worked with a very lean workforce which makes for many stressful days when other individuals call out of work. Pay is average but not worth the stress. It always seems to be about the profit.
Great company
IT Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 21, 2017
Great company to work for!!! The employees are very well taken care of and the training for the position is the best of the best. JOb security and advancement is very possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DaVita. Our community is ready to answer.